R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question about dating new girl and platonic girlfriend friend

rollsolo

Bluelighter
Hey all,

So I'm currently seeing this girl who I went on about five dates with. I met her friends over the weekend and we all kicked it, good times. We slept together several times and it was great. I think we're meeting this week at some point. Anyway, I have a friend who is a girl who I've know for a good time. She's really hot (Puerto Rican and French). We've known each other for several years and hung out and used to bike together. I went away on a trip for a while and we lost contact. Finally reconvened and are meeting up tomorrow for coffee and a stroll through the park to catch up. I'm not into her but when asked questions like how was your day by the girl your dating do you mentioned things like... Great! met up with an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while and got coffee and caught up. She's great! blah blah blah lol. I just want to be honest because I've been in situations before where I've hidden the fact that I've had girls as friends and other times when I expose that I do with previous ex girlfriends and they hated it. I'm also wondering if this would make the current girl I'm dating want me more? Anyway, all help appreciated.

Your post kinda went all over the place but I think I've got it.
You're dating a girl.
You met up with an old friend.
You told the girl you're dating that you saw an old friend.

I honestly don't see how that would make a difference at all. I don't think the girl you're seeing really cares that much.

But the fact that you're writing a post about it makes me wonder if you really DO have feelings for this long lost friend.