• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Question about “fake” heroin I guess.

Have your tried this compound and what was your experience with it as far as dosing etc.....

Havent tried it, ive thought about getting this family of drugs many, many times. But when it comes time to pull the trigger i always back out of it. My vendor has a minimum of 5 grams which is more than enough to cuz a pretty serious habit to develop. Bigger reason is i dont wanna end up losing my girl because she has to see me all strung out nodding off all the time.

Most woman really arent into that shit because they want you to be present and attentive. Something more mild like Oxycodone that doesnt make me Nod would be a little easier to use, maybe some O-DSMT or something. She would be interested in doing the later with me herself most likely.

Right now im pretty content just staying on my Buprenorphine right now, life is going well and im not trying to sabotage all ive built 🙂

Havent tried it, ive thought about getting this family of drugs many, many times. But when it comes time to pull the trigger i always back out of it. My vendor has a minimum of 5 grams which is more than enough to cuz a pretty serious habit to develop. Bigger reason is i dont wanna end up losing my girl because she has to see me all strung out nodding off all the time.

Most woman really arent into that shit because they want you to be present and attentive. Something more mild like Oxycodone that doesnt make me Nod would be a little easier to use, maybe some O-DSMT or something. She would be interested in doing the later with me herself most likely.

Right now im pretty content just staying on my Buprenorphine right now, life is going well and im not trying to sabotage all ive built 🙂
dude your in my situation, my girl is sober doesn't even drink and not cause she has problem just thats her, like you I always look for good good girls cause I cant have a girl that is in anyway into drugs or I will destroy us both. if I Lose her I Lose my ability to hold off my "dark passenger" my compulsive nature to take WAY too much. So I go oxy all the time, but as e both know if u take the time and get REAL oxy its a whole pay check for a weeks worth lol

I got a really nice stash and I love it so much that im ready to get into hardcore withdrawals and lower my tolerance as quick as possible if that mean complete suffering just so I can hold my stash. I have a feeling things are gonna get worse before abettor and souring is a fucking nightmare. I gotta get my tolerance down to where 10mg has me up and really to go rather then 100mg. I wanna do this all within 3 days LMFAO by pushing and pushing until I absualotly need it and since I only do oral ill make sure him on the verge of just about to puke and not hold it down. It really is a love hate relationships with opiates.

Last edited: