• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Question about “fake” heroin I guess.

Pastapapi666

Greenlighter
Weird question I know but this has been bugging my wife and I and we can not find answers. I’ve known about this place for awhile, long time first time, I figured maybe this community could help us. Ok so my wife and I are heroin users. I’ll say that I am pretty experienced. I’ve used heroin for 12 or so years off and on. Mostly in my home state and now in the new state I’ve lived in for 7 years now. We have a go to guy and he’s always had the same product. He has stated that he has been caught with this product by cops and it doesn’t test as heroin so he gets let go. He has also stated they another customer of his was turned down by a treatment facility because he didn’t have heroin in his system. This doesn’t make any sense to me. It cooks like heroin and acts like heroin. It looks like any other heroin I’ve gotten in the past. We also get sick just the same as any other time we’ve been without for long enough to get sick. It makes absolutely zero sense to me why he thinks this and we feel like he’s completely off base with this. It’s bugging us because we really want to get clean. We are thinking about going to a methadone clinic but we don’t want to get turned down for not having anything in our system. We’ve considered testing ourselves with a home kit but just don’t have the extra funds right now. Does anyone know of any substance that would look, act and in every way pass off as heroin but wouldn’t test or show in your system as heroin? You’d think if they had such a substance the whole world would be using it as apparently the cops test it and just let him go because it doesn’t test positive for anything. I know this sounds crazy and I feel dumb posting this because the logical experienced user side of me knows this is just complete horseshit. I just wanted to see if anyone has heard this before or knows anything about it.

It could be a fentanyl analogue, or a plethora of other drugs, no way to tell really. But the shit your dealer says sounds like a fucked up sales pitch to me. You apparently can't go to maintenance because you won't test positive, and the stuff is apparently equivalent to powdered sugar to forensics teams. It sounds like a bunch of dealer bullshit to maintain loyal customers imo.

The only way to know for sure would be to test the product

He has stated that he has been caught with this product by cops and it doesn’t test as heroin so he gets let go. He has also stated they another customer of his was turned down by a treatment facility because he didn’t have heroin in his system. This doesn’t make any sense to me.
Yeah, sounds like bullshit fantasy your dealer is spouting.

Cops will certainly arrest you even if suspected drugs doesn't test positive at the scene. They arrest people for donut glaze on their car floor thinking it's meth... and cat litter... cops arrest first, confirm later. (at least in the US) they do not need a confirmed test to arrest on suspicion. There is virtually no chance they would suspect drugs, it tests negative, and then they just let that person go with no follow up or consequences. Doesn't work like that.

Treatment centers will turn away people, that might be true, but also sounds like some bullshit from the dealer to me.

Never, ever, ever trust your dealer's word.

If it doesn't test positive for opiates, it could be a number of fent analogues or other RCs

Last edited:
It could be a fentanyl analogue, or a plethora of other drugs, no way to tell really. But the shit your dealer says sounds like a fucked up sales pitch to me. You apparently can't go to maintenance because you won't test positive, and the stuff is apparently equivalent to powdered sugar to forensics teams. It sounds like a bunch of dealer bullshit to maintain loyal customers imo.

The only way to know for sure would be to test the product
And we’ve used fent testing strips on it and they’re negative. That’s what we’re thinking too. He’s just trying to make us think we can’t go get help and is banking on us being stupid enough to believe it. I’m by no means an expert but I’ve never heard of anything like this and felt like it was bullshit from the start.

Cops will certainly arrest you even if suspected drugs doesn't test positive at the scene. They arrest people for donut glaze on their car floor thinking it's meth... and cat litter... cops arrest first, confirm later. (at least in the US) they do not need a confirmed test to arrest on suspicion. There is virtually no chance they would suspect drugs, it tests negative, and then they just let that person go with no follow up or consequences. Doesn't work like that.

Treatment centers will turn away people, that might be true, but also sounds like some bullshit from the dealer to me.

If it doesn't test positive for opiates, it could be a number of fent analogues or other RCs
Thank you for your response. I really don’t believe it but am also willing to admit I could be wrong so I wanted to check first. We’re not going into treatment because we can’t afford it and don’t have insurance. Everything in our state is insurance based. We planned on going to a methadone clinic and using our sober friends and a program as a way to keep strong.

And we’ve used fent testing strips on it and they’re negative. That’s what we’re thinking too. He’s just trying to make us think we can’t go get help and is banking on us being stupid enough to believe it. I’m by no means an expert but I’ve never heard of anything like this and felt like it was bullshit from the start.
Also thank you for your response.

Thank you for your response. I really don’t believe it but am also willing to admit I could be wrong so I wanted to check first. We’re not going into treatment because we can’t afford it and don’t have insurance. Everything in our state is insurance based. We planned on going to a methadone clinic and using our sober friends and a program as a way to keep strong.
treatment centers can be very picky

they will often deny people for having no spots, wrong insurance, not being severe enough addict, etc

they are technically a for profit business model

it's not unbelievable, but the fact your dealer even brought that up makes me question his motives and his supply

treatment centers can be very picky

they will often deny people for having no spots, wrong insurance, not being severe enough addict, etc

they are technically a for profit business model

it's not unbelievable, but the fact your dealer even brought that up makes me question his motives and his supply
Oh he’s a major piece of shit. They shut down the spots in our town and what’s left is over run with scammers so he’s our only option right now but that’s also why we’re looking at options to get out.

I have track marks for days and we use daily and have for almost a year so I don’t think we’d get turn down by a methadone clinic. I was just more worried about testing negative. We’d present as addicts on almost anyones scale I’m pretty sure. I worked in treatment and what you’re talking about is why I don’t anymore. Not judging anyones addiction or saying anyone isn’t a real addict or anything but It was sad to see kids who may or may not have had a real problem get caught by parents and get admitted because they had good insurance and money but others turned away that were really desperate and you could tell they had been run into the dirt by addiction.

My first though was exactly what you said too. You weren’t even in jail 24 hours and they got all this figured out and let you go? Im fairly sure in our state they won’t arrest under a certain amount but he didn’t even mention a court date so I immediately thought it was bullshit. Especially when you’re a suspected drug dealer. He’s a known gang member. I know of the glazed donut story you’re speaking of and I thought of that. I also found it hard to believe that even if it did test negative for drugs that they just said oh well our bad let’s get you out of here. Like he’s carrying large amounts of money, drives a car that is basically a billboard for I’m a drug dealer, it’s all right in front of them. Plus who just drives around with packaged fake drugs. The more I’m talking to all of you about it the more we feel like we should have trusted our instincts. Thank you for responding. I’m the midst of our addiction we were obviously very anxious hearing this and his bullshit actually got to us. A big part of us just didn’t see how any of this was possible though. I don’t think he was thinking we’d actually be smart enough to think about it deeper and realize there’s major flaws.

Wonder if it's Etazene or Metonitazene...

There is opioid RC's now that won't pop on drug test.
Best bet is sending some into a lab for testing.

Weird question I know but this has been bugging my wife and I and we can not find answers. I’ve known about this place for awhile, long time first time, I figured maybe this community could help us. Ok so my wife and I are heroin users. I’ll say that I am pretty experienced. I’ve used heroin for 12 or so years off and on. Mostly in my home state and now in the new state I’ve lived in for 7 years now. We have a go to guy and he’s always had the same product. He has stated that he has been caught with this product by cops and it doesn’t test as heroin so he gets let go. He has also stated they another customer of his was turned down by a treatment facility because he didn’t have heroin in his system. This doesn’t make any sense to me. It cooks like heroin and acts like heroin. It looks like any other heroin I’ve gotten in the past. We also get sick just the same as any other time we’ve been without for long enough to get sick. It makes absolutely zero sense to me why he thinks this and we feel like he’s completely off base with this. It’s bugging us because we really want to get clean. We are thinking about going to a methadone clinic but we don’t want to get turned down for not having anything in our system. We’ve considered testing ourselves with a home kit but just don’t have the extra funds right now. Does anyone know of any substance that would look, act and in every way pass off as heroin but wouldn’t test or show in your system as heroin? You’d think if they had such a substance the whole world would be using it as apparently the cops test it and just let him go because it doesn’t test positive for anything. I know this sounds crazy and I feel dumb posting this because the logical experienced user side of me knows this is just complete horseshit. I just wanted to see if anyone has heard this before or knows anything about it.
I've been looking at Bluelight for years but I've never had an actual account until just now, because of your question! Lol
So it's been about a year since I've used. But when I was using, I had some stuff that was just like you're describing. & I keep hearing about it more & more.. I was drug tested several times & never came up positive for fent/opiates. But it absolutely was some sort of H, tbh it was the best I could find. I gave some to a friend of mine & she got caught up with it at first but then they labbed it & it came back as some sort of HIV medication?! So they dropped her case. Lol. But I mean it was powerful stuff, I knew of 3 people who OD on it & one of them didn't make it.. So it's not like there's any doubt in my mind that it was H/fent. Makes no sense.

Wonder if it's Etazene or Metonitazene...

There is opioid RC's now that won't pop on drug test.
Best bet is sending some into a lab for testing.
OP this is very likely there are several designer opioids out now that are chemically totally different from fent or heroin despite having opioid effects on the brain.

These drugs are not on anybodys test panel. I wouldn't take a drug dealers word but if you keep testing negsticlve yourself you probably have one of the many designer opipids like Etazine or u44800 or whatever the number is.

I agree it sounds like sketchy dealer speak, but it's important to also be aware that the vast majority of the "heroin" in North America isn't heroin anymore, and it's been this way for quite some time now. A lot of it is fentanyl, but some of it is other opioid RCs, like isotonitazene, and many others are possible. All of these are powerful opioids, but some won't test positive for fentanyl or heroin. But they still feel good and get you addicted.

Question for the OP/ Pastapapi666: How long does the high of this stuff last? I agree with everyone here that I think your dealer is lying, I'm only curious about the length of the high because we all know heroin lasts around 12 hours, whereas fent and perhaps its analogues are in at about six. Just curious.

Best of luck out there with getting treatment

Question for the OP/ Pastapapi666: How long does the high of this stuff last? I agree with everyone here that I think your dealer is lying, I'm only curious about the length of the high because we all know heroin lasts around 12 hours, whereas fent and perhaps its analogues are in at about six. Just curious.

Best of luck out there with getting treatment
I’d say 6 hours usually. I can go a good 8 before I start I start getting really antsy. I usually do 4 shots a day. Wake up fairly early 7:00-8:00am and go to bed usually around 12:00am.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Update for anyone who sees this. We went to a methadone clinic and indeed tested negative even though we both got high within two hours of going in. We are very close with the staff at our local harm reduction center and they tested my cooker, it tested positive for opiates. They couldn’t get it refined down to any more specific answer other than it’s definitely opiates in my cooker except we are pissing clean. So mystery still goes. Our biggest concern is if it’s some opiate analogue will we be able to take suboxone to aid withdrawal? We have a script and if we can’t get into a methadone clinic, are willing to withdrawal long enough to take subs to help as we’ve done this in the past many times but never with this mysterious heroin like substance we’ve been using.

I want to thank each and every person for your responses and we’ll wishes. Your help and thoughts mean a lot to us.

If it is affecting your opioid receptors, then suboxone will help, of course that is provided that you wait long enough to avoid precipitated withdrawal.

Bro the easy free way to get tested is apply for some labour/blue collar work at an agency that requires you to be clean. They usually test as part of the interview right at the start, so you'd be able to just go do an interview with one of these places and see if you fail the test.