• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Quality of e's and buying them

i am so sick of going into a forum and finding simonF***ing777 there saying something f***ing stoopid!!!
dont come on here and talk shite you tryhard!!!
'Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we set out to deceive'

i'm from Perth. I don't know one person who has/had a pill tester.
I don't hear much about testers, but they are available

kickedinjunk and *Supernova*: It is highly recommended by the people who use this site (and I guess I'd have to suggest that by saying this it is the opinion of bluelight) that using a tester is imperative and that you should test each pill you have before taking it. Relying on a dealer to give you good pills is not really good enough. The good MDMA 'imports' that they are getting may not actually all be the same pill (this was seen with the TP's earlier this year, but luckily they were only a MDMA, MDA mix {pls correct me if my memory has failed me}) and even your dealer may not be aware of this. Testers are available online and I imagine if you searched hard enough around any capital city you should be able to find somewhere that sells them.
Any info we can gain about what we are consuming can hopefully increase our chances of staying happy and healthy (i.e. not dead).
------------------
Have fun - Play safe

can everyone just chill the fuck out.
*glances from side to side*
I swear the paranoia is contagious on this board!
------------------
"Sorrys' not going to put thumbs back on the hand marge!" H.J. Simpson

solution --> buy it off a benevolent happy dealer, who uses pills themselves. works for me
smile.gif

i think it's stupid telling a dealer where they can stick a bunk pill... if it gets to the point where you have to say that, it's not going to have any effect. or it might get you seriously injured... never underestimate the contacts dealers can have...
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...
the not so artistic artist formerly known as nostalgic...

ur..Simon777 / eprincess - maybe you should ask these question in New to XTC - they're a lot more tolerant of newbie questions than the jaded old pricks in Aus DD 2001
wink.gif

------------------
Shut up. If I wanted to listen to an arsehole, I would have farted.

Actually nezo, I think most people were trying to figure out what the original question was. From what I can work out, the original questions were something like "does anyone test during purchase" and "why do so many people get shit pills, when it would make sense that dealers wouldn't get the return business".
The first question's been answered well - ie. Test test test, and if the dealer won't test for you or let you test before buying, then go to someone else.
The second question has a much more complicated answer. I think that there are a lot of people who don't actually know the difference between speed and MDMA and other ingredients that go into pills. To many people a pill is a pill and they don't care enough to ask what's in it. I think I ranted enough about this topic in a post I did ages ago called "Loved Up vs. Fucked Up".
wink.gif

I hope that helps a bit.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

*Jumps on CANCLE and BMW bandwagon.
Me thinks simon and his missus is the same person.
*looks behind him*
simon wrote stoopid comments, then when probed told us it was his partner, then partner signs up......
I am sorry Simon if you are genuine, but u have to admit.... bit dodgy.
frown.gif