• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Quaaludes

ZombieAssassin

Bluelighter
I recently got a few Quaaludes from a friend of mine. There the real deal, not some over grown Valium made by some hillbilly. I'm mainly an opiate user so I don't tend to dabble with much else, I'm looking for anyone who has some experience with Quaaludes. My main concern is how much to take, I have no tolerance? I have 4 Quaaludes there (Methaqualone HCI 300mg pills). If there is anyone out there that can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. =D

Oh wow, I wasn't even aware they were still being made in the states, or anywhere for that matter. Seems like you got a hold of some rare stuff. Although I haven't tried it, I'd expect a feeling similar to a benzo+alcohol combo. More specifically something like temazepam plus alcohol.

Start slow and enjoy. Best of luck to you, I'm jealous!

i found this on erowid, thought it may help you:
Oral Methaqualone Dosages
Threshold 75 mg
Light 150 mg
Common 300 mg
Strong 600 mg
Heavy over 600 mg

Onset : 30 minutes
Duration : 5 - 8 hours
Normal After Effects : 6 - 8 hours

Dose:
Some users may take 75 mg doses throughout the day, while others may take 300 mg once a day. A common dose for recreational use is reported to be 300 mg. However tolerance develops quickly and some users may take up to 1,000 mg - 2,000 mg per day to achieve the same effects. Some users have died from taking as little as 8,000 mg (per day), while others have taken as much as 22,000 mg and survived.
just about anything you'd wanna know about that chem you can find here:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/methaqualone/methaqualone.shtml

if you have no tolerance, i would start at erowid's "light" dose (or lower) just to get a feel for it and to make sure you are not allergic to it. to my understanding, 'ludes are one of the stronger chems in the barbiturate family so it prolly won't take much for you, where you have no tolerance. i would also highly recommend against mixing this with any opiate until you get a feel for it because of the serious dangers associated with combining CNS depressants. be safe, have fun.

Last edited:
If I were to steal your pills, I would take one 300mg pill and see what happens.

Thanks Mind-Melt that will definitly help out. The pills are very rare, there around 25+ years old, but from what my friend was saying they still pack a punch. From what I gathered, I guess it's going to be kind of a benzo/euphoric/drunk kinda buzz. I'll find out in a few hours, I guess I'll start off with 1 pill (300mg) an see how that does. I'll try an post an update later on how it is. Cool thing is if I enjoy it my friend has a bunch of them left sooo it's on. =D

Last edited:
Thanks Mind-Melt that will definitly help out. The pills are very rare, there around 25+ years old, but from what my friend was saying they still pack a punch. From what I gathered, I guess it's going to be kind of a benzo/euphoric/drunk kinda buzz. I'll find out out in a few hours, I guess I'll start off with 1 pill (300mg) an see how that does. I'll try an post an update later on how it is. Cool thing is if I enjoy it my friend has a bunch of them left sooo it's on. =D

holy shit I am jealous as fuck! This is why if I am ever in a old persons house you better believe Im using their restroom

you're welcome. i wouldn't worry too much about the age of them, my guess is that barely any of the chemical has degraded unless they were stored very poorly.

have fun, be safe.

You are very lucky. The fact that more are readily available is amazing. Enjoy your time.

Hi. I had the same situation not long ago and remembered something a friend used to say. Whatever it is(pills), two is a dose. I tried it, took 600mg and really enjoyed it. Although, i have the constitution of an ox! If its the real thing you've got and its your first time then 300mg will be perfect for you. It's enough for you to have the full effect and no worries. There's nothing worse than having drugs that are not strong enough(lsd especially). Take it, lie back and go with the flow.
p.s. a little dickie bird told me that we're going to be seeing a lot more of them soon. Thier making a comeback. After a night out clubbing a lot of people dont want to smoke Heroin but still want something to chill themselves out. And sometimes benzo's wont touch you, no matter how much you take. They want the good old days of Barbs back. But!! Be very careful with them and alcohol. There is a very fine line between feeling chilled, and not waking up ever again. Just a warning. Its not like valium or temazipam where you can drink and although you might be out of it and not remember anything, you wake up with a hangover. If you drank the same amount with Barbs there's a chance you wont wake up. Just ask Hendrix or Morrison etc etc. That's why they stopped them in the first place and replaced them with Benzo's.

Last edited:
Anyways man, I got ludes when I was in Latin America. I usually did smaller doses, like half a pill (300's) throughout the day. I would drop to a quarter (75mg) and mix it with ativan and codeine or morphine for a good time (while going light, like 50% or less of the other two.)

Really makes dope go a long ways.

Hi muvolution. Yes! You are right! Little bit irresponsible that. Please accept my apology. I want people to have a good time safely. I also enjoyed them with Heroin, which i smoked. Cant give exact doses. But it was very good gear. But, no alcohol!

p.s. a little dickie bird told me that we're going to be seeing a lot more of them soon. Thier making a comeback. After a night out clubbing a lot of people dont want to smoke Heroin but still want something to chill themselves out.

I've heard the same thing, you would think something that stopped being produced so many years ago won't have a good chance of making a come back but it appears as though it's deifying the odds. All right, I think it's time to give them a whirl. Just took 1 (300mg) so now I just got to wait an see. Onset I believe is 30 mins. Oh an don't worry cause I don't mix stuff like this with alcohol. Let the good times roll. =D

Well it's been almost 2 hours since I took a 300mg Quaalude and it's really a pretty mellow high, there definitely the real thing. I'm thinking I could have gotten away with taking 2 of them but since it was my first time 1 was fine with me. The feeling is kind of hard to describe but is pretty close to what I thought it was going to be, a cross between benzo/alcohol with a euphoric feeling to top that off. 8(

^ when i think of a benzo/alcohol mixed feeling the med Soma pops in my head.. is it like the initial rush type feeling you get with soma but it just doesn't end? unlike soma where you need to re-dose? Or does it feel nothing like soma? I have lots of experience mixing phenazepam, phenprobamate and alcohol.. i wonder if that's anything like it also.. damn im so jealous.

Sometimes MQ just puts you out like a light at recreational doses. I would recommend taking a mild dose of stimulant if excessive drowsiness sets in, like 15mg of dexedrine or so.

^ when i think of a benzo/alcohol mixed feeling the med Soma pops in my head.. is it like the initial rush type feeling you get with soma but it just doesn't end? unlike soma where you need to re-dose? Or does it feel nothing like soma? I have lots of experience mixing phenazepam, phenprobamate and alcohol.. i wonder if that's anything like it also.. damn im so jealous.

No it wasn't really like Soma...maybe a little but it was really like nothing I've done before. At first it was a wave of well being (almost a warm an fuzzy feeling like OxyContin or a strong opiate would give you), that started about a half an hour or so after taking it. Then it kept getting stronger an so forth, I went outside to smoke an when I stood up I felt the full effect. I couldn't walk very straight so my coordination was pretty shot, like being drunk. All in all it was an awesome experience, 1.) totally relaxing 2.) euphoric/ well being 3.) drunk feeling (without all the shitty side effects of drinking) 4.) tingling through out my body with hands an feet being the most sensitive. I was a little nervous at first to take them but once I got into it an the effects started to sweep over me it was amazing, it was a lot better than I expected it to be. Sense I have a readily available source now, I'm definitely going to be getting more. It's unreal that there is still genuine Quaaludes still around and the fact I can get more is even more crazy. Now that I've done them an can get more I'm going to have to have a Disco Biscuit party next weekend...can't wait. =D

Oh, I almost forgot to say...after enjoying the buzz for almost 8 hours I got the best night of sleep I've had in weeks. How they ever took this of the market years ago is puzzling to me but I'm sure that people were abusing them but people do that with anything that makes them feel good...it's the American way. An at the same time alcohol is still legal an look at how many people are killed every year because of it, an how many lives a ruined because of it. It's mind boggling to even think about it. :\

Man you could sell those to old people for XXX dollars easily just for nostalgic reasons alone. I have done a xanax/kpin, drank a whiskey, 750 soma, and did like 60mg of roxi its great buzz and I always wondered if it was similar?