• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[QLD] Psychedelic New Years Eve Bash – December 31st – Jubilee Hotel, Brisbane.

TheGaberaham

Greenlighter
Posted from Facebook:

Event Page - http://www.facebook.com/events/323646380982633/?ref=ts

Essential Promotions / Deep Space / Slam Funk
Bring you a....MASSIVE --> Sound lighting and Decore. Vj's, Dj,s & Live Production..!

Artist to bring in the new year.....

Agent 23 – Illuminati records
Lee Majors – Lets get minimal
Vertical Transport – Deep space
Funkadelicasy – Fish n trips recoerds
Bear – Essentials
Agent Orange – Native taste
Snailien – Essentials
Dantera – Omega 3
Pharmacrunk – Slam funk
Bowman – Lets get miminmal
Face Invada – Praxis
Emmy Lou – Lets get minimal
Batz – Deep space
Puff n stuff – Slam funk
Yassa Acid Phat – Omega 3
Midium – Praxis
Biotek - Cerebral meltdown records
Subliminal Dubsterz – Praxis
Andes - Deep space

Entry $20

Come in early from 6pm and skip the Valley before it becomes too crowded. This will be an awesome night filled with good vibes, good tunes and great people. Come along and celebrate the New Year in style. Should be a great night and is run by some absolutely champion folk, so I hope to see you there :) =D=D<3<3=D=D

Last edited:
Cool, man. Is there an age limit? Also, Do you know if there is anywere ner that that has budget (and i mean BUDGET, haha) accomodation? I mean, i cant get a train to brissy and then get one back to my place.
Thanks

Cool, man. Is there an age limit? Also, Do you know if there is anywere ner that that has budget (and i mean BUDGET, haha) accomodation? I mean, i cant get a train to brissy and then get one back to my place.
Thanks

Yeah mate, 18+. As for budget accomodation you could try the backpackers in the Valley, or some of the motels around there :)

Yeah mate, 18+. As for budget accomodation you could try the backpackers in the Valley, or some of the motels around there :)

Thanks man. And hey, dunno if you got the message but the pm you sent me didn't go through properly, cold ya send it again? Thanks.