• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs pyrovalerones and PV drugs

bluntwizard420

Bluelighter
So I know the main ones are mdpv apvp and aphp but I see many many new analogs that exist aswell. I notice with the a-php I bought it numbs my tongue and mouth and I've heard similar reports that a-pvp numbs as well. Is this an effect of all PVs or just those two?

I'm mainly trying to figure out if the numbness caused by a-php is a cut or not. I've searched all over the web can't find an answer.

It wouldn't shock me, I can't remember if MDPV did that or not as I straight banged that shit without a moments hesitation, but do remember feeling a cool/numbing sensation in my sinuses like when you IV coke. Some good posts on a-php:

Seems to me the cleanest (least side effects) of the series, as compared to mdpv or apvp.

Vape- oil burner and torch. Have safely vaped from 8 mgs up to 45 mgs. There is no need to try the higher doses as there is too much vapor to inhale and it is a bit of a waste. Very pleasant euphoria, somewhat of a rush (at least the first hit you take, or if addicted).

IV- Have gone up to 25 mgs with tolerance, and it fills my head with, first a happy twitch, followed by a twisted goofy grin. Happy for a while, but the euphoria fades, into residual stimulation.

In my opinion this stuff is awesome. The more you redose the shorter the euphoria part is. But it doesnt seem to have the brutal drawn out comedown stage like it's predecessors (UNLESS YOU ABUSE IT). With abuse and too much redosing, comes all the symptoms of the stims in this class. Paranoia, anxiety, etc...

After your allergy test, start small no more than 5-10 mg and work your way up to happy dose for you. Don't be a dumbass because I'd like this stuff to be available for longer than two months (not likely).

PS: I am the lab rat, not the chemist. It was a quite fluffy white powder, and it was definitely active. Anyone with real knowledge of how this particular molecule might work would be great. I imagine its a dopamine/norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, but beyond that I am clueless because there is not much info on it.

I was at the play The Book of Mormon the other night and stupidly just put out a pile while I was sitting on the hopper that could've been anywhere between 25-70mg, I'm honestly not sure as I was in a hurry. When I got back to my seat after hoovering it up my schnozz(I usually IV or plug)and got back to my seat I was up there pretty quick.

My head had an odd tingle and my chest felt weird. I kept having this sensation of a cool breeze blowing over me and my muscles felt like they were on the verge of locking up but didn't. It reminded me very much of when you do a too large shot of MDPV. I was nervous which is rare for me for about 20min and then it passed.

This incident seemed to make me more sensitive as I got mild hints of these effects when consuming smaller doses.

All in all I still enjoy this and is one of the better PV replacements.

30mg orally in a capsule though, was actually a pretty clear headed, long lasting, working stimulation. It made me actually enjoy and think about the intricacies, of slaving away in a concrete complex for the corrupt overbearing government.

A friend of mine claims to actually get minor visual type stuff going on, I think it's mostly just a brightness of color hues though. I'll have more to report here soon, and hopefully others will as well.

After trying nasally a few times, it really burns like hell. And wanting more of it is bad news if all you're doing is snorting it. I'd say your best bet for ROA would be vaping or oral. Sniffin it gradually over the day eventually had me blowing a little bit of blood out my snhoz.

I'd say duration seems to be 3-8 hours, depending on roa. If you redose too much, potential for a few hours of residual stimulation is certainly a possibility. But if you put it down early enough, and wait it out, the comedown really isn't too bad, makes me very sleepy anyway.

The initial action seems to be almost warm, comfortable, dopamine euphoria, which gently fades into a fairly clean stimulation.

Overdo it, and you'll get all the classic symptoms of too much PV family. Paranoid delusions and all. Physically uncomfortable and tight chest. But this seems to take a little longer to go down hill than similar chemicals. If you're not used to the crazy paranoia it can bring, it can be pretty freaky. You just have to realize it's all just your mind being way overstimulated and pushed too far. Just put the shit down, eat a benzo if you have one and try and ride it out.

Pushing it too far for multiple days, will leave you EXTREMELY lethargic when you run out, even after getting some good rest.

Just go gentle and it's very pleasant

There is more good information, in this thread. Tweakers usually are either very serious, or have a good sense of humor, so overall, good bl material.

It sounds like a pretty nice stim, though after my brief albeit havoc-causing affair with MDPV, I'll probably shy away from anything related unless fate has me stumble into it somehow.

Okay update, I recently receieved 500mg a-pvp the taste is slightly different yet very very similar. no numbess at all however, high is a lot stronger and heavy body load

bioassay is pretty much useless for "testing" purity of compounds... sorry to say but people ar every easy to decieve that way. hence why due diligence/testing your shit for real is always a good idea...

i think a lot of the high potency NE releasing stimulants/NE reuptake inhibitors will produce vasoconstriction = "numbness", but I could be wrong ?

well new update just got my second gram of php today same smell and taste as the pvp and previous php. dropped a small amount of it on my tongue and play with it php is diffidently numbing. I'd recommend php over pvp its much more pleasant and you wont feel like your body is about to pop like a zit. also pvp gave me a massive headache until i consumed about 2-3 mg worth of benzos

and no its not like the vasoconstriction kind of numbess it literally feels like lidocaine or any other caine would feel for numbess. I know this because I get canker sores like a mf all the time so I've used plenty of benzocaine and lidocaine

I don't mean to turn it into a "what substance am i taking thread" I don't know what line is crossing it but anyways I'm just more or less curious if all pyros smell the same. its so hard to find any decent info. I went through the first G of php and the second batch I got tastes the same extremely easy to burn and numbs the mouth so I'm assuming this must be a-php. I also got a 500 mg of a-pvp crystal that smells strongly like vinegar but tastes similar to php when vaped. however smelling the php out of the baggie theres no smell what so over and both batches were very tiny crystals mixed with powder color is slightly off white very light brown. I see all these post of a-pvt, a-pop,-app etc etc as well as mdpv analogues It seems only php pvp and mdpv are the only tapeable ones which both of mine vaporize well. it's deff making me super paranoid so I'm pretty sure no matter what their both pyrovalerones as well as active at low dosages. any input or what you guys think, experiences, etc would be helpful. I'd love to have my paranoia eased a bit.

Ehh I don't find em to harmful sure addictive af but better than using methamp. I trust the php vendor he's always had quality everything and reagent tests and sometimes lab. but the pvp I bought was white crystal vaporizes very nice but the taste is deff distinct

Does anybody know if a-pho degrades overtime when exposed to air to much? I've left the Baggie out or slightly open a few times for a good few hours and this batch which was the exact same texture color and taste as the last as well as effects very strong an good but it seems to feel weak and produces heavy effects on adrenaline also it's becoming harder and harder to vape

Hi, all... I used to post a lot on the MDPV threads... most recently, have experimented with A-PHP. Been out of the RC scene for awhile, but am looking to get back in. MDPV was probably my fave of the lot, altho APHP was good...

Its pretty great but a-pvp/php is impossible to source mdpv is non-existent. well php isn't impossible but pricey and it seems all the other pyros are pretty garbage