• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pyrazolam Megathread

This drug is the bastard child of bromazerpam and triazolam (or alprazolam):
kJ5fu.png

It should resemble triazolam/alprazolam a lot more than bromazepam though - which means it's probably going to be quite abusable.

Get ready for another wave of Phenazepam-esque blackouts and addictions.

It is definitely more similar to the triazolo benzos (alprazolam, triazolam, estazolam, etc) than it is to bromazepam, but because it does have similarities to bromazepam I think that it would be more anxiolytic, but with decent sedative-hypnotic effects. So maybe it is more similar to alprazolam but with slightly more sedative properties (but falls short of triazolam's sedative-hypnotic properties). I think it is likely more recreational than alprazolam as alprazolam is really not that recreational, despite what many like to think. Xanax is really just a superb anxiolytic, but has very poor muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant properties. It has moderate sedative and amnesiac properties and that's all that alprazolam is.

Seeing as this is more of a discussion thread, moving it to OD, better suited there (and should probably get some more replies to this thread)

BDD -> OD

A sub-milligram active benzo available online - I remember BL blowing up after the phenaz epidemic, even after etizolam.
Round 3?

They made the grave error of selling Phenazepam in powder form and not pellets though, so there was many mistakes made with dosing. So I can see peoples irritation at the release of a sub-mg benzo. But with this (and Etizolam), they have gone for pellets being the main form, so as to avoid errors occurring and informing people of proper dose size at the same time. Even if it is more expensive, it should see less mistakes being made (making it safer) and hopefully prolong its legal status too...

Any active metabolites like Etizolam had? I can foresee a lot of blackouts if so.

The main vendor selling this gives the following binding data:

α1 3.84±0.25

α2 1.31±0.19

α3 1.48±0.21

α5 3.72±0.32

As far as I know, this has never been synthed before, never mind tested in vivo or in vitro, so I'm guessing that this is pretty useless?

α1 3.84±0.25

α2 1.31±0.19

α3 1.48±0.21

α5 3.72±0.32
Heres Tria's binding Triazolam a1 1.7 a2 1.2 a3 1.3 a5 1.4 in monkeys. If the lower the affinity the higher the binding capabilities than it would appear this one might be pretty potent than(I know its like that for most)!

What is the concern about over safety if ppl know its active at 0.5mg? What I mean is, are people worried that the drug may be toxic? That the drug maybe active at the microgram level? That a vendor will masteknly put 5mg per pellet instead of 0.5mg? Or just that people might be reckless and stupid with the stuff?

If one were to take 0.25mg or less as a test dose, wait at least 12 hours before redosing, work up in 0.25mg incriments to hit their individual sweet spots, use aa scale if in powder form and don't mix with anything, then is there something to be worried about other than the vendor itself supplying the wrong chem/dose?

What is the concern about over safety if ppl know its active at 0.5mg? What I mean is, are people worried that the drug may be toxic? That the drug maybe active at the microgram level? That a vendor will masteknly put 5mg per pellet instead of 0.5mg? Or just that people might be reckless and stupid with the stuff?

If one were to take 0.25mg or less as a test dose, wait at least 12 hours before redosing, work up in 0.25mg incriments to hit their individual sweet spots, use aa scale if in powder form and don't mix with anything, then is there something to be worried about other than the vendor itself supplying the wrong chem/dose?

I totally agree!

Some people have a thing for benzos. When I was using Etizolam I would dose 2mg and always end up dosing again, to the point where I would end up going through 80mg in 2-3 days, and not remember what the fuck happened until my friends gave me a report on my stupidity. The problem with Etizolam is that it's active metabolite has a longer half life than the drug itself. It build up in the system and will fuck some people over.

The majority of people here aren't going to wait 12 hours to redose. They will wait a bit, but they will redose and it will build up in their system until they either go to sleep for a bit or black out, finish gobbling down what stash they have left, and wondering where the days went.

^ while this never happened to me with etizolam, it definitely did with phenazepam.
in regard to benzo RC's, i checked a few vendors and found that pyrazolam sounds definitely interesting,but because it is mainly sold as 'pellets' it has the same problem that etizolam has - that is a lot more expensive on a dose to cash ratio. even though i find etizolam vastly preferable to phenazepam, i've just ordered three grams of the latter, mainly because i only have a certain amount of money every month to spend on drugs, and while eyeballing doses of any pure benzo powder will end in disaster - i made the mistake of assuming that because of my experience with benzodiazepines this didn't apply to me - if a proper solution is manufactured using a weighted and verified amount of powder the problem with dosing becomes non-existant.

Its not that simple which is why its a bit dangerous. I could care less as anyone with any intellect knows that potent chems equal dollar signs and people will do whatever it takes to get those dollars so why not let them release them as long as they aren't outright harmful(who knows in the cases of ones like these where no human trials have been undergone, while I am excited to take a new triazolo(?) benzo come about I am also not excited to possibly be prey to weird side effects that can happen with anything, though I wouldn't have to worry to much as I doubt I would dose it much but...still!). Benzos especially certain ones have a bad tendency of causing accumulation of certain metabolites which can cause them to increase largely not only when redosing but it will then once again increase the amount of time total to clear all of it from your system. Plus phenaz's real problem IMO was its half life, it is never much shorter than a couple of days for anyone and benzos already have the whole causing retrograde amensia combined with the blacked out redosing people do(you may think this isn't you but its literally everyone, just think if you could amplify ethanol's loss of inhibitions and multiply it ten fold and you've reached benzos....if you play with benzos you'll eventually find yourself waking up with little recollection of what happened and ten pills less than you were supposed to eat). People also don't relieve how truly subtle some benzos effects are/can be, the ones that are mainly anixolytic with little muscle relaxation can be fairly hard to notice especially at lower doses if your not anxious when you ingest them which leads to redosing. Another thing to note is that phenaz had a somewhat lengthy come up from what I remember so many people would stupidly redose a few hours in thinking they weren't getting anything when really things just hadn't kicked fully into gear yet.

I get what u mean with the longer lasting metabolite, so is it that this new chem also has an active metabolite, or that nobody knows whether or not it does?

B/c I've gone too far and woken up days later with no cash, phone and an empty bag of pills too often to count, so I don't think the problem is even limited to RC benzos, it can happen with well known and relatively short acting benzos too if u just take things too far

I have been told the same by 3 vendors now. Short come-up, hard hitting and 9 - 12 hour half life. I have not taken Xanax, so I have no idea if it is similar to how that sounds.

I'm surprised no one has bought this and left more information yet? :/

I've ordered some and will try it this weekend. I'll post the results here.