• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pynazolam & pyeyzolam?

clubcard

Bluelighter
Did any of you get to try pynazolam or pyeyezolam? The former means that it's like a none-stimulant MDMA (just the love), the latter was and is an alcohol mimic undergoing patent.

Pynazolam? Would that be a nitro in place of the bromo of pyrazolam? Never heard of it. My guess is that would be like a less sedating version of nitrazolam in the same manner than pyrazolam is a less sedating version of bromazolam.

Can't imagine anyone has tried it, I didn't even know it existed, but then again you can make pyridine versions of all kinds of benzos.

I should add that pyrazolam made me feel quite depressed and unhappy, more so than other benzos (I get it with etizolam when dosed too high).

I have no clue what "pyeyezolam" is, and I am only guessing that "pynazolam" would be a pyridine version of nitrazolam.

When it's about alcohol, there is Pagoclone (google: David Nutt I guesss), which I also have at home but its so milky and I can't find something about the consistent of the soution so i didn't try it yet.

Whoa now they go wild about the names.

Pagoclone is nice, I didn't like it too much but better so than alcohol and it has no rebound at all. But was only briefly available in the EU, maybe I need to search deeper.

No I just remember that guy who wanted to invent something against alcohol withdrawal - and what came out was this Pagoclone now. Perhaps I have to find my second baggy solve in another solubent like Vodka......Have to try :)

They are both in the Alcorelle patents. Compound 2 is pyrazolam, Compound 3 is pynazolam... Compound 1 is the alcohol mimic. I am listed as inventor although just swapping the moiety at the 8 position isn't exactly rocket science.

Right now I am trying to think of a good way to replace an aromatic -Cl with an -NO2. I remember that one always being a pain & having to go via the benzophenone.

Pagoclone is nice, I didn't like it too much but better so than alcohol and it has no rebound at all. But was only briefly available in the EU, maybe I need to search deeper.

You can stil order it from a few vendors.

JJ

Hey,

was it also a milky solution when you tried it? I put 1 gr in 1 li. PG, surely 4 weeks ago, i did a lot of hot water baths and shaked it like hell - i have another gram here, will solve it in Vodka.

JJ

I also heard from people that they are solving Pagoclone in water?

JJ

is there any other info on pyeyezolam? was it ever released on the rc scene?