• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Pussy too loose?

That's y u only need an average penis to fuck, you just needa know how to use it... duuuuhhhhhh finally someone with a brain.
You're right. Size has nothing to do with it.. A person with 5 inches or more can pleasure a female.. I used to make my previous gf roll her eyes during sex. That's how you know

You're right. Size has nothing to do with it.. A person with 5 inches or more can pleasure a female.. I used to make my previous gf roll her eyes during sex. That's how you know
Are u implying uve got a 5 inch dick,? Or am I just stupid 😂😂😂

Why wouldn't someone want to learn about sex? It's the most pleasure you'll get even amongst drugs. Its the most euphoric
Nah, doubt it. I'd rather smoke crack than have sex if u gave me both options but thsts me.... I don't smoke crack though anymore.

HAHA this happened to an old friend of mine years ago when he first had sex with a girl

He was never able to cum so everyone started calling him "point five" after :laughing:

Last time I smoked Crack. I stared at the wall for 15 minutes with intent of rubbing one off. I just thought about it instead of doing it....
Shame my dik doesn't work on stims. U can't have everything in this life, either one thing or the other. It'd be too much pleasure tbfh.

Last time I smoked Crack. I stared at the wall for 15 minutes with intent of rubbing one off. I just thought about it instead of doing it....

Now that sounds like me. Then I get distracted. Sex is overrated (and trust me, I don't need "the right guy").

Never forget -- men are easily replicated compared to us 😘