• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Pussy too loose?

Shame my dik doesn't work on stims. U can't have everything in this life, either one thing or the other. It'd be too much pleasure tbfh.
try 5-meo-mipt,
is like exploding in pleasure a thousand times before orgasm, and orgasm is something else

Definitely prefer guys shave because pubic hair in teeth/throat 🙅‍♀️
What what -? Constantly coughing up pubes like a cat with furballs is definitely more of a problem when you go down on a woman. The obvious reason bring, a guy's best bits are much further away from the thicket. I 've had to spit pubes when licking sack but very rarely when sucking dick 😛

What what -? Constantly coughing up pubes like a cat with furballs is definitely more of a problem when you go down on a woman. The obvious reason bring, a guy's best bits are much further away from the thicket. I 've had to spit pubes when licking sack but very rarely when sucking dick 😛

The "thicket" 😅 HAHAHA!!

I don't know.. I feel like it's a bit irrelevant to me now. I had this 34yo hottie ready to go last weekend (house in absolute primo location). But he was rude and I just could not be bothered.. I mean it was at least three strikes before he was out.

He was a good size and shaven but like I say, they're not hard to replace 😉 And often the fact that a man is not attached is a good thing.

The "thicket" 😅 HAHAHA!!

I don't know.. I feel like it's a bit irrelevant to me now. I had this 34yo hottie ready to go last weekend (house in absolute primo location). But he was rude and I just could not be bothered.. I mean it was at least three strikes before he was out.

He was a good size and shaven but like I say, they're not hard to replace 😉 And often the fact that a man is not attached is a good thing.
Well heck I'm not knocking dildos. Though to be fair some of the more advanced models can give even the most well-endowed bloke something of an inferiority complex. You know where there's that little clit stroker thing and at the same time the head of the main device that you put inside of you does a weird rotating motion, and you just inspect yourself and ask all your mates and what you come up with is 'well mine doesn't do THAT'.

... In that same way though, fleshlights are accommodating at all times without the hassle of making you buy them a dinner you can't afford first, and have any variety of interestingly stimulating textures not to be naturally found on the actual inside of any woman. I guess it's even stevens 😁

You know where there's that little clit stroker thing and at the same time the head of the main device that you put inside of you does a weird rotating motion, and you just inspect yourself and ask all your mates and what you come up with is 'well mine doesn't do THAT'.

Er, stroke or nudge it?...

I've had my fingers intentionally guided to this little slightly ridged-feeling spot, which apparently is the female pleasure equivalent of the prostate, and now you're telling me it doesn't exist??
#head explodes#

Well apparently it does but maybe I don't have it cos I'm too small? But I also think media has hyped that shit up and it's not nearly as common as they make out. None of my friends have ever mentioned it. Maybe it's a feature of extra-large vag's?

Biologically women don't need to orgasm to fall pregnant so even the clitoris is an added bonus to encourage us to do it heh.

Well apparently it does but maybe I don't have it cos I'm too small? But I also think media has hyped that shit up and it's not nearly as common as they make out. None of my friends have ever mentioned it. Maybe it's a feature of extra-large vag's?

Biologically women don't need to orgasm to fall pregnant so even the clitoris is an added bonus to encourage us to do it heh.
Well technically males don't need to feel pleasure to eject sperm. See fish.

Also I think muscular contractions of the vaginal canal during orgasm help sperm reach their goal. If I remember my basic biology right, that is.

PS the presence of the g-spot can't logically be dependent on the 'size' of the vagina. I think it's like the prostate in that every man HAS it, but some just don't feel anything from getting it stimulated.
PSPS unintentionally deleted previous post while trying to edit it.

Last edited:
Well technically males don't need to feel pleasure to eject sperm. See fish.

Also I think muscular contractions of the vaginal canal during orgasm help sperm reach their goal. If I remember my basic biology right, that is.

PS the presence of the g-spot can't logically be dependent on the 'size' of the vagina. I think it's like the prostate in that every man HAS it, but some just don't feel anything from getting it stimulated.

It could be like the clitoris, which tends to be bigger on some women and more easily stimulated? So men who get off on the prostate being stimulated have a loose ass 😏

It could be like the clitoris, which tends to be bigger on some women and more easily stimulated? So men who get off on the prostate being stimulated have a loose ass 😏
Well my arse is like a vice apparently but I fucking love getting my prostate tickled 😜

I volunteer Xd

Cringe Reaction GIF