Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pussy-Arsed Bitches An' Bein' Invisible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, i fucked that somewhat. I meant to reinforce my feeling that if the bluelighter seeking help is unaware of the mod' presence, he/she is less likely to send a PM. I reject the notion of them not checking, on the basis that clicking a mod's name on the threadlist take you to the post, not the PM app. a bluelighter seeking help is more likely to scroll to the bottom where the list of mods is, and check which one is online (right next to where they're looking).

i couldnt care less what the admin/users of the site do or dont see in my activity. i lurk when im too lazy to log in and want to see whats happening; and do; when i have something (somewhat) of worth to contribute.

have an issue with that? tell pissy cat; and he will be sure to forward on the message.

cat.jpg

...kytnism...:|

How would they know unless they are reading BL too?

Because someone who is in trouble will tell them, in order to deflect some attention away from themselves & try to appear to be less negligent by comparison...See a low trick I agree, but a very likely scenario. Am I absolved or condemned ?

I have that always logged in box unchecked so nobody fucks around with my account. And I only log in when I post because I'm too lazy to log in every time I browse.

@ ValeTudo: please tell me why you feel you are entitled to immediate communication with a member of staff?

I didn't get that memo. 8(

Hitting the report button or sending a PM to the forum mods/senior mods/admin will result in the quickest response, but an immediate answer is in no way guaranteed. None of us are paid for our time here, remember...

Last edited:
drugfukkdrockstar said:
^ I make the mistake of getting up and walking off and leaving myself logged into bluelight all the bloody time. One time when I was working at home, I was logged in from 8.30 am and right till midnight that night. Mind you I wasn't actually there, but it would have looked like I was lol
No... it would have timed out after 5-10 minutes of inactivity and showed you as offline. :)

felix said:
please tell me why you feel you are entitled to immediate communication with a member of staff, whether they're online or not?

I was under the impression that mods were there to support bluelighters, not just be pains in the asses and edit the drama most members would prefer to read.

edit: and of course to continue to provide fair responses to topics.

btw, I don't care if mods are invisible or not, however it is their responsibility to ensure timely communication.

Last edited:
ValeTudo said:
Do you have any opinion of your own? every second post is a one liner agreement with a mod. the BL equivalent of sucking cock under the bosses desk.

Oh my god... I was stating my opinion well before they came along and said their bit. You're just pissy because I find you amusing. Get over it and stop taking shit so seriously. Again.

lostpunk5545 said:
I have that always logged in box unchecked so nobody fucks around with my account. And I only log in when I post because I'm too lazy to log in every time I browse.

I am daydreaming of accessing your account and creating a heartfelt thread in which you declare that pixies elves and spirits are in fact real & that you are done with technology & shall no longer be utilising it. Course it would never work, but you know I am bored and so......8(

Perhaps a new religion could be created with you as a cult leader ( I can kinda picture this now ;) ) with added charisma etc.

I was under the impression that mods were there to support bluelighters, not just be pains in the asses and edit the drama most members would prefer to read.

Talk about becoming delusional , dear me, it's all about grasping desperately at this illusory vestige of power to soothe our esteem issues.

FFS!

Delusionism, is it contagious ?

not just be pains in the asses

Fellow travellers & all that =D =D =D

^ I don't know, but you seem to be obsessed with the topic, so why don't you tell me? :)

I was under the impression that the mods are there to more so keep the site under control. People don't have to use this site - it's their choice, if they don't like it they can leave really. And as was stated the mods aren't getting paid to be on call to make sure they can support the members. There IS life out side of this thing you know. And if anyone came on this site and expected instant babysitting and replies to their messages then they should get their head checked. It's a drug forum. Just shut up and read and stop with the sooking if that's the case.

But somehow I think you guy's are going over board with this 'the mods are here to support the bluelighters' crap. They are here to support bluelight. End of story.

ValeTudo said:
Erm.. what is bluelight without bluelighters?

Well do you see bluelight without any members? I don't think so. In fact bluelight is going kick ass with how they are run. As I said, the people who don't like it leave. Simple. Or they hang around and sook about it lol. Either way, you're just gonna have to except it or move on. The site is successful, you can't argue that.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=81262 said:
Guidelines for the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Social Forum

If you have any questions, complaints, or suggestions, feel free to voice your thoughts directly to the Aus Social Moderators
Simple as that.
:) 8)

Bluelight would be a lot easier to mod and admin without all you pesky posters.

Anyway, there is always someone you contact if you think someone's had too many red cordials, I don't see why *everyone* needs to be contactable.

There needs to be something you can click if you're a moderator and you're high. Oh wait, that's being invisible!

If they help members with enquiries, they are doing their job as supporting bluelight. I am talking about you suggesting they should always be online and contactable at all times. I am aware as moderators have helped me with enquiries I have had of my own - but I by no means expect them to be there and awaiting my every concern. I am aware they may not always be available to help me out - but they will in their own available time.

I am responding to the statement made that there was an impression made that moderators are here for supporting bluelighters. Simple as that. They are here for bluelight - helping members IS part of the job but not their only main purpose. Is that a bit clearer? Sheesh.

Edit: meant for Vale Tudo.

Status
Not open for further replies.