Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pussy-Arsed Bitches An' Bein' Invisible

Status
Not open for further replies.
willow11 said:
I actually thought selecting invisible created that particualar illusion in reality.

I get several PM's every day, inclduding request for assistance and I am invisible. It seems to matter more to the visible ones who think they may be proving something by having their anonymous, alias/persona visible in a virtual place. Very brave. :)

Proving what though? You have to have an idea of what they are trying to prove to make that statement. Got any ideas? I know with me it is nothing more than the fact I have just never even thought to use it, because I haven't seen the need. To be completely honest, I didn't even know how to set my account onto invisible until since talking about it I decided to go see how it's done as I realised I didn't know..... but yeah, I am curious to what people can actually prove by just remaining visible.

Last edited:
I think it would be a good experiment to get rid of the invisible thing for a week or so and see what happens.

Except me of course.

^ well i guess everyone would be visible

except you of course

Proving what though? You have to have an idea of what they are trying to prove to make that statement. Got any ideas?

Yeah, I do- people trying to prove they don't care what other people think such as yourself- which is an absurdity. I have taken myself off invivsibly for the very reason that I care what people think of me, and don't want to appear unavailable. Anyway, become a moderator and then have this discussion. You don't have to put much personally into this site, just take what you need. Things get a bit differnt. I volunteered, so I have chosen to give of my time, but not really to make myself emotionally beholden to people who should take repsonsibility for themselves more often then not. The only people who really CARE about this are the VISIBLE folks, insinuating that they are really sufferring from the same disease we all do- being human and caring about others opinions. In this case, it is seen as brave or something to remain visible- why do you care if people know you don't care what they think???? A paradox there my friend.

Whatever you think is being said by being invisible- reverse it, and the argument goes as easily for those who ARE visible. But ultimately, what I meant was- what does it matter if your anonymous persona can be seen online or not? For some people, its legally safer.

Anyone who suggest a mod is irresponsible being invisible strikes me as being just a shit stirrer. I mean really, volunteering time to sift through what amunts to multiple individual opinions every day, and try to extract the truth from it so people don't die etc.? Is that not enough? Idf not, bel bleh popopop

Okay, your view on me trying to prove I don't care what others think by being visible would stand if I had of started this thread to go on a rampage - but I didn't. All I have done is share my thoughts, of which I wonder if you have even read properly. I have not once been in favour of mods not doing their jobs properly because they're on invisible. In fact, I have stated I am in complete understanding of why mods use the invisible tool.

However, the argument about mods being on invisible had finally been put to rest.

For the record, I really don't give a shit about who uses invisible or not. This is a topic that was opened for discussion - for participating I am now branded as a person who has something to prove. Interesting.

willow11 said:
Whatever you think is being said by being invisible- reverse it, and the argument goes as easily for those who ARE visible. But ultimately, what I meant was- what does it matter if your anonymous persona can be seen online or not? For some people, its legally safer.

Oh well, in that case Mods you better close this thread as it isn't necessary for discussion any more.

B9 said:
I am daydreaming of accessing your account and creating a heartfelt thread in which you declare that pixies elves and spirits are in fact real & that you are done with technology & shall no longer be utilising it. Course it would never work, but you know I am bored and so......8(

Perhaps a new religion could be created with you as a cult leader ( I can kinda picture this now ;) ) with added charisma etc.

I could do with some minions. I could set them to work straight away destroying Scientological installations and from there we could burn down all the Catholic churches and then target the many facets of Christianity. We'll destroy Judaism following that and before mopping up all the remaining cults, eastern religions etc. etc. it's time for destruction of Islam.

Then when all the people are freed from the shackles of mind control we can start making a society worth being proud of and start fighting the real fucking enemy, the white male elite.

Because violent destruction of opposing religions has worked so well historically.

Status
Not open for further replies.