• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

purple ferrari - socal

Dude have you tried pillreports for any reports on them?

Blue Stars - "anyone got any info on these?"
Red Ducks - "anyone got any info on these?"
Red UFCs - "anyone got any info on these?"
Orange Bananas - "anyone got any info on these?"

Every single one of your posts is the same minus teh name of the pill. I browse here regularly although I dont post much, but I know exactly what your post will say everytime before I even click on it. Thats what pillreports.com is for...use it!

DazedforDays said:
Dude have you tried pillreports for any reports on them?

Blue Stars - "anyone got any info on these?"
Red Ducks - "anyone got any info on these?"
Red UFCs - "anyone got any info on these?"
Orange Bananas - "anyone got any info on these?"

Every single one of your posts is the same minus teh name of the pill. I browse here regularly although I dont post much, but I know exactly what your post will say everytime before I even click on it. Thats what pillreports.com is for...use it!

I do use it. When I don't find the pill I'm looking for on pillreports, I come here and ask.

^^^ And that's what you should do. :)

Have you tried looking in the South West Pill Discussion thread over on the NADD board, thizzn247? Lots of pills come thru Cali so it's possible you may be getting them quicker than the rest of the population can comment on them. Don't forget to let us know how all these are if you decide to ingest. :)

BTW, ever thought about a testing kit? :D

RavenousBlonde said:
^^^ And that's what you should do. :)

Have you tried looking in the South West Pill Discussion thread over on the NADD board, thizzn247? Lots of pills come thru Cali so it's possible you may be getting them quicker than the rest of the population can comment on them. Don't forget to let us know how all these are if you decide to ingest. :)

BTW, ever thought about a testing kit? :D

Yup, I bought a testing kit a few days ago. I'm just waiting for it to get here so I can start testing all my pills =D