• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Pure stuff

district9

Bluelighter
How many days do I need to wait until I clear my body of street cocaine? Have some PURE stuff that I wish to try. But was told the pure cocaine only works if the street cocaine is out of one's system. Otherwise the pure stuff doesn't do much.

That’s bullshit. If anything you’ll be blown away by the pure compared to the shitty street cut garbage. Are you the guy that was saying he tried pure cocaine and felt nothing?

I’ve had my fair share, it’s the last drug I’d call subtle. Pure cocaine just lacks all the nastiness of typical street coke. No paranoia (unless you use for days of course), easy comedown, less fiend, much much more euphoric. It’s also much more potent, no lines (again unless days in) only key bumps.

-GC

That’s bullshit. If anything you’ll be blown away by the pure compared to the shitty street cut garbage. Are you the guy that was saying he tried pure cocaine and felt nothing?

I’ve had my fair share, it’s the last drug I’d call subtle. Pure cocaine just lacks all the nastiness of typical street coke. No paranoia (unless you use for days of course), easy comedown, less fiend, much much more euphoric. It’s also much more potent, no lines (again unless days in) only key bumps.

-GC
Yes I asked this question before but on the wrong forum it seems. So I figured I'd ask again but do so on the correct forum. Perhaps I should get this "pure" shit tested and see if I got ripped off or not. However, a few trusted sources have indicated that they believe is what seller said. So I'm a bit confused. I not taken anything since five days and will wait another day or two and try "pure" shit again. Maybe who knows...it may work this time.

Will provide feedback here.

Sounds like a ruse so you dont realize you were ripped right away and / or youre flat out being treated like an idiot. Going from cut to pure will be an improvement.. cuts dont work retro like that so a purer drug doesnt work for awhile.