• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Pure bliss

There are some many things said that make absolutely no sense here that I'll only mention the obvious ones.
You cannot go to medical school when you don't even have an associates degree. You don't need a diploma to be a mechanic. Some sort of certificate from technical school will suffice. You can't get a Doctorate in acupuncture, massage or "herbology".
"Some people can't even understand me when I speak to them, I have to dumb down my speech for others to be able to understand me." Relax Einstein. Learn the difference between "then" and "than" and then work on portals to another dimension.
As far as "most drugs are meant to kill/harm people and are for long term treatment". That's not even remotely true. While some drugs have adverse side effects, none of them were designed to kill/harm you especially if taken as directed. Also, there are plenty of drug meant for short term therapy.
As for your woman.... Look, she popped your cherry and it's normal for most people to get hung up on person they lost their virginity. It's infatuation not love. She's 38 and I'm 99.9% sure not interested in a serious relationship with a 21 year old. I'm around her age and while I thought I was a mature adult at 21, now 21 year olds are kids to me. Same for her and if not, she needs help. Find someone your age and move on. Who wants to settle down at 21 anyway? And never wait for 3 hours for anyone! 15 minutes and if they are a no-show and no call/text, move on and go about your day. As a side note, I don't know of anyone over 14 who likes to hang out at the mall.
Moving on to drugs.. No withdrawal for you! Great! Count your blessings and move the fuck on as that won't always be the case. Also, your quote about doing spiritual mushroom session (something like that) and become better; doesn't work like that. Improvement takes time and work, no shortcuts and certainly no drugs.

Last edited: