• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pupils on cocaine

DiddlyDonger

Greenlighter
When I do coke, my pupils always get small. I know they're supposed to get larger on coke, so is this an almost sure sign of opiates in my supply? Is it possible that I just react differently?

Yeah, that should mean opiates are in your supply. Do you feel coked up or chill when high?
Also your body just might have a weird reaction to it.

Everytime I do cocaine I pupils are small too and it's from different batches. Everyone is different too.

My pupils seem to remain the same size i think. Ive never noticed them being abnormally small. Very very odd. Seems strange that someone would cut with opiates but i suppose its very possible. Are we talking pin prick pupils? Or only slight change?

Pupils can get smaller if the drug upper or downer causes comfort, I've learned. I get smaller pupils on stimulants all the time. Even if my reaction is merely a fluke, it happens. I do agree that more often then not, the drug has a big influance. There are exceptions.

Pupils can get smaller if the drug upper or downer causes comfort, I've learned. I get smaller pupils on stimulants all the time. Even if my reaction is merely a fluke, it happens. I do agree that more often then not, the drug has a big influance. There are exceptions.
Ok, I did not know comfort had a role in it. Thats kinda cool tbh

I was just about to say the same thing. It could also be the lights. What will basically tell you is whether you are wired up or not. If you are having too many doubts maybe it's not as strong. My pupils were always small, and under really fine dope they would seem rather normal. Focus on how or what you're feeling.

OP that seems like an odd reaction... for uncut cocaine anyway...
Cocaine usually enlarges the pupils and smack pins them. This is my normal physical reaction.

^^ this is also true. When a person is used to a certain quality over a period of time, the effects of tiny when lit can occur.