View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psylocybin mushrooms

dood42069

Bluelighter
About an hour ago, I took (or was told at least) 2 grams of mushrooms. I said it looked like .5 or one gram but he said "Nah, nah they are 2 grams but they are really dense." It was half of a penny sized cap and a stem about 2 mm thick and about 3 inches long. Does this sound like two grams to you? I could definitely tell they were psylocybin because they tasted like sunflower seeds and had the earthy smell. Anyway, I am feeling nothing an hour later. I dont know what to do and it kinda pissed me off, because I payed for two grams.

Last edited:
Ok thanks, he said he was feeling it (he took it too) and I was not sure if he was. We both took similar amounts.

Those shrooms would probably have to be made out of gold to weigh that much for that small volume.

Unless you are good at eyeballing...always weigh it? Never a good idea to just take someone's word for it

To the OP: I edited out what you said you paid for them, because we don't allow price discussion here. No big deal, now you know. :)

To the OP: I edited out what you said you paid for them, because we don't allow price discussion here. No big deal, now you know. :)
Ok, is price discussion banned in all parts of Bluelight? I knew it was in some parts but I did not know if it was banned site-wide.
Try going to music festivals near you and just walk around. They'll find you, every time.
Do you mean things like electronic concerts or psychedellic rock or what?

Yeah it's a site-wide thing as far as I know.

with shrooms you have to make sure they are really dried, in the middle of stem too. 2g shrooms should have blasted you on good trip so if you have to guess it probably wasnt 2g. Lol i rememember when i was teens and bought shrooms for *what part of 'no price discussion' don't you understand? :\ * ??? and got this one big mushroom :DD. The seller is my good friend now and we laugh about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, always weigh it if you wanna be sure unless you have so much experience with a substance that you can eyeball somewhat accurately and can adjust for dryness.. Even then it seems mostly for ballpark estimates.

When drugs or money are involved people can get greedy, no surprise there.

It's very simple: you can either continue guessing or you buy a cheap scale and don't (buy a milligram scale if you ever take at least somewhat potent powders or are open to the possibility in the future, they aren't really more expensive but have a lower maximum you can weigh on them so not for bulk stuff: mine can't go over 20g). Estimating by size etc without much experience seems pointless though I understand why you are trying anyway.