View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psycs/Nootropics Vs. Neurochemistry

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
What is the relationship between psycs/nootropics and neurochemistry? How does one teach about the other?

Yo, it seems your question is too broad to come up with a definitive answer in the space of a post, or even a thread for that matter. :) . Could you please you elaborate on the main focus of the thread?

Neurochemistry has a massive amount to do with how psyches/nootropics are experienced, and learning about their interactions is my favorite thing to do, by far.

Well yes I can. LSD taught people of neurotransmitters. You might have some food and get choline and notice a.cognitive improvement. Then you can take the right nootropic. Its all connected. Have people ran into a self diagnosis, or picked a nootropic, or decided to trip, from one affecting the other?

what nootropics would you recommend? I've heard good things about 9mbc and there's a few studies on it. I looked at buying it online but its only in the UK now by Predator Nutrition but i don't know if i should invest or not?
With 9mbc in terms of how it works apparently this nootropic pathway interferes with dopamine production but i think it massively varies from each different nootropic.