Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Psychotridine - New Experience

(zonk)

Bluelighter
I ordered 1gram of Psychotridine from the only known only vendor claiming to carry it. From the looks of it on the website I was expecting a brown powder but instead recieved a hard black opium/redrock looking chunk. It was almost as hard as hardcandy but very flexible and stretchy too.

I broke off 150mg and placed it in a glass pipe. I vaporized it over the course of maybe 4 small hits it was gone with in a couple of minutes. It left alot of black burnt mass behind, almost as much as I put in. This mass wouldnt vaporize and it was stuck to the inside of the glass.

I figured this way of smoking was not working so I decided to take the other 850mg sublingually as soon as I finished trying to smoke it. It was pretty fuckin gross but I managed to dissolve it over the next 4 minutes. The flavor was that of a plant extract for sure, kinda like ayahuasca,salvia, and really bitter raisins.

10 minutes go by and I feel nothing worth noting.
30 minutes later, still nothing. Sublingual DXM kicked in alot faster. As of right now, I'm writing this shit off as a dud. I had considered adding it to an acid to see if it would crystalize and maybe there where other ways I could take it, but I honestly dont think that would have done any good. If it kicks in later I will update my post but after 40 minutes of barely anything I dont expect much to happen.

My advice, dont bother with this stuff, if it is psychotridine it certainly isnt active at any reasonable dose. I was pretty bummed cuz the idea of a natural dissociative really got me excited, too bad.

Last edited:
I just heard back from the vendor, said that it absorbed moisture and that it was psychotridine. Sounds real sketchy, I'm def not gonna try this shit again

Last edited: