• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychosis on best friend. High LSD dosages repeatdely.

Cole490

Greenlighter
This all started about a month ago. My friend L was with another two mutual friends and decided to drop. They each took 4 180 microgram tabs and were having a normal trip until L freaked and told everyone to shutup because he needed to think, this was about 4 hours after dropping. That was the only weird thing he did that night, after he freaked the music was turned down and and he calmed himself down and went back to thinking. He wasn't talking really at all. After that night he firmly believed that he unlocked his third eye or pineal gland and that he could connect with other people/entities if he focused hard enough. He got very spiritual and into meditation and chakras after that night, but he was also hiding something. You could tell he was diving deeper into the whole religion and connections stuff more then he was letting on. Other then these few things, he was normal and so he kept hanging out and doing his normal activities (smoke weed, party, work) but he continued to trip more and more with other friends. About two weeks after what I believe to be the initial psychotic break, he decided to drop 7 hits which I wasn't present for. The trip went normal except he continued believing in his spirituality more and more. 2 days after the 7 hit trip, he dropped 9 with the same people. Since then he has been noticeably very off in person, even while sober. I saw him about 4 days after the 9 hit trip and he wasn't in there. He had experienced complete ego death but it continued like some sort of loop. He now believed he is a messiah or some sort of prophet because of all that he "learned" while using his third eye. He thinks if he stares into your eyes he can become connected to your soul and see things form your perspective. He occasionally was referring to himself in the third person and saying that he was going to completely go sober. He didn't want any more impurities. He said he was sober, but because he believed that the lsd was the cause of his prophetic ability and newfound perception of all, he was taking it incognito. He would tell me that all blue eyed people were angels, brown eyed were demons, and gold eyed were gods. He was also convinced of an upcoming war, in which he (being blue eyed) was going to lead the angels to victory. It was so weird because he would be entirely calm talking to us about these things, as if they were completely normal and that we just had to get ready for the war. At this point our friend group is scared for his safety as a whole and decide to take him to his parents where he proceeds to explain how taking 9 hits of lsd enlightened him and he is now the prophet etc... When we were trying to explain to him that he was going to get help he got very angry and was screaming at the top of his lungs about how if we wanted to help him, wed let him continue with him enlightenment and prophetic work and that this was just going to slow him down.... That was yesterday and to my knowledge he hasn't taken any lsd in about 7 days. Have people who have been so far gone came back? Im really scared for my friend and don't want to see his life fall apart right before he goes to college.

Greetings .

Dosing high can lead to unpredictable and / or unexpected outcomes . Anything might occur , however , the good news is that afik the state of mind attained is usually transitory and one reverts back to the original self in a short period of time .

Nevertheless , the delusional [ psychotic ?? ] state of mind of your mate cannot be healthy for him .
In the spirit of harm minimization , I would advise a break for a while , and perhaps lesser dosing in future .
Seriously , I believe that your friend will return to normal , but needs to take a break for as long as possible ; and reducing dosages as much as possible .

I once had an abundance of cacti many years ago , and each weekend would prepare a large brew , often with additives such as peganum , shrooms , etc , for whoever might show up and participate .
After a period of time I felt myself changing - becoming increasingly more like an Aztec or Inca indian as the passage of time progressed . i.e thinking and beginning to behave like an indian person , rather than a semi rural caucasian slob I usually am .
Therefore I am not surprised to learn that your friend has developed similar " psychotic " messiah - type feelings about himself with high acid dosages . I am suspecting that he might indeed have a " psychotic " episode because you indicate that he believes himself to actually be a " messiah "....

ps , " Life of Brian " was on my local TV only last night - Brian was no messiah according to his mother ; only a " very naughty boy " !!!

Anyway , get him to give it a break , and all will be good again once he reverts back to normal .

[ please try to punctuate in future - so much easier to read and interpret on small screens ]

Greetings .

Dosing high can lead to unpredictable and / or unexpected outcomes . Anything might occur , however , the good news is that afik the state of mind attained is usually transitory and one reverts back to the original self in a short period of time .

Nevertheless , the delusional [ psychotic ?? ] state of mind of your mate cannot be healthy for him .
In the spirit of harm minimization , I would advise a break for a while , and perhaps lesser dosing in future .
Seriously , I believe that your friend will return to normal , but needs to take a break for as long as possible ; and reducing dosages as much as possible .

I once had an abundance of cacti many years ago , and each weekend would prepare a large brew , often with additives such as peganum , shrooms , etc , for whoever might show up and participate .
After a period of time I felt myself changing - becoming increasingly more like an Aztec or Inca indian as the passage of time progressed . i.e thinking and beginning to behave like an indian person , rather than a semi rural caucasian slob I usually am .
Therefore I am not surprised to learn that your friend has developed similar " psychotic " messiah - type feelings about himself with high acid dosages . I am suspecting that he might indeed have a " psychotic " episode because you indicate that he believes himself to actually be a " messiah "....

ps , " Life of Brian " was on my local TV only last night - Brian was no messiah according to his mother ; only a " very naughty boy " !!!

Anyway , get him to give it a break , and all will be good again once he reverts back to normal .

[ please try to punctuate in future - so much easier to read and interpret on small screens ]
Sorry about the punctuation and getting him to give it a break is the first step. His personality is generally that of someone who is very cocky, so getting him to believe us that the LSD isn't helping him and giving him powers might be difficult. But thanks for the reponse.

This all started about a month ago. My friend L was with another two mutual friends and decided to drop. They each took 4 180 microgram tabs and were having a normal trip until L freaked and told everyone to shutup because he needed to think, this was about 4 hours after dropping. That was the only weird thing he did that night, after he freaked the music was turned down and and he calmed himself down and went back to thinking. He wasn't talking really at all. After that night he firmly believed that he unlocked his third eye or pineal gland and that he could connect with other people/entities if he focused hard enough. He got very spiritual and into meditation and chakras after that night, but he was also hiding something. You could tell he was diving deeper into the whole religion and connections stuff more then he was letting on. Other then these few things, he was normal and so he kept hanging out and doing his normal activities (smoke weed, party, work) but he continued to trip more and more with other friends. About two weeks after what I believe to be the initial psychotic break, he decided to drop 7 hits which I wasn't present for. The trip went normal except he continued believing in his spirituality more and more. 2 days after the 7 hit trip, he dropped 9 with the same people. Since then he has been noticeably very off in person, even while sober. I saw him about 4 days after the 9 hit trip and he wasn't in there. He had experienced complete ego death but it continued like some sort of loop. He now believed he is a messiah or some sort of prophet because of all that he "learned" while using his third eye. He thinks if he stares into your eyes he can become connected to your soul and see things form your perspective. He occasionally was referring to himself in the third person and saying that he was going to completely go sober. He didn't want any more impurities. He said he was sober, but because he believed that the lsd was the cause of his prophetic ability and newfound perception of all, he was taking it incognito. He would tell me that all blue eyed people were angels, brown eyed were demons, and gold eyed were gods. He was also convinced of an upcoming war, in which he (being blue eyed) was going to lead the angels to victory. It was so weird because he would be entirely calm talking to us about these things, as if they were completely normal and that we just had to get ready for the war. At this point our friend group is scared for his safety as a whole and decide to take him to his parents where he proceeds to explain how taking 9 hits of lsd enlightened him and he is now the prophet etc... When we were trying to explain to him that he was going to get help he got very angry and was screaming at the top of his lungs about how if we wanted to help him, wed let him continue with him enlightenment and prophetic work and that this was just going to slow him down.... That was yesterday and to my knowledge he hasn't taken any lsd in about 7 days. Have people who have been so far gone came back? Im really scared for my friend and don't want to see his life fall apart right before he goes to college.
Your friend isn't psychotic he's just seen to much lsd is an amazing drug opens your eyes to alot he probably mentioned telepathy an other abilities he connecting himself to the world and seen what he would say was the master plan if he's been taking that much tell him to stay sober the his brain needs time to understand what he's learned so he can keep control

Trust me it's not crazy try support and look into some research I scared most my friends off stay with him if support will help him

Also would kinda like to talk to the guy never gone so far in before
Update its been about 2 weeks of no lsd but we cant get him to stop smoking pot or other small things like drinking at parties. He isn't getting any better on the mental spectrum and it is becoming extremely hard to be with him in person. There have been points where he thought he was gills and if he connected himself to the water, he could breathe under it... We're hoping that his parents have him in the right care