• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Psychosis during the peak of MDMA... due to what?

The basic threshold of mescaline is 100mg. For people to properly tell that there is a good dose of mescaline in a pill is about 200mg on average. And then the amount of MDMA in the pill is typically about 90-100mg. And then the added amount of filler. Try to find me a clean and tested pill with a good dosage of mescaline and MDMA in it and then maybe there will be people to believe you

its called the multiplier factor. two drugs mixed together takes less of each to feel. so say 50mg of each which is a decent sized pill

well first off you had been taking adderall, which is basically synthetic meth. then you threw in weed and mdma to boot. happens. could have had ket in it or maybe mescaline. i personally like the hallucinations off a good mescaline bean but never had bad ones. and i could care less about all the people fixing to say "there is no mescaline in beans"

Adderall is not synthetic meth.

You don't get mescaline in pills (ecstasy pills, anyway)..

You don't get ket in pills.

Its not common, but it does happen. Just not enough ketamine for an active oral dose

What would be the point in using ketamine as a filler? Something that costs more than reg fillers and also something that could be sold as what it is for a decent price..

I'm not saying it hasn't happened but chances of you getting a pill with ket in it are so low it's not worth mentioning.

Although, checking ecstasydata.. there's alot more pills with ket in than i thought :\ Some of the pills on there just make no sense.. there must be some retarded pressers out there.

306mg pill that contains about 38.25mg MDMA 76.5mg ketamine and 191mg of diphenhydramine.. why? Why would anybody do that?

Last edited:
What would be the point in using ketamine as a filler? Something that costs more than reg fillers and also something that could be sold as what it is for a decent price..

I'm not saying it hasn't happened but chances of you getting a pill with ket in it are so low it's not worth mentioning.

Although, checking ecstasydata.. there's alot more pills with ket in than i thought :\ Some of the pills on there just make no sense.. there must be some retarded pressers out there.

306mg pill that contains about 38.25mg MDMA 76.5mg ketamine and 191mg of diphenhydramine.. why? Why would anybody do that?

Dealers mention it so they can make more money because they use it as a ploy to make the pill seem greater than it truly is.

Im nowhere near being a chemist, so I dont know the real answer to why someone would make a pill like that

That happens to me. I rolled last night, and smoked a huuuggeee bowl of dank shit with my sister and some friends. It did not affect me very well in the beginning.

Once the weed started to take affect, my heart was beating faster and I was getting really anxious. I thought people were talking about me and judging me and thought I was annoying everyone. Then, bizarrely enough, I started hallucinating like, hardcore. I saw knives sticking out the wall. I wasn't sure if they were there or not, so I asked everyone, and they all said no. Kinda scary. But after like, I dunno, 5-10 minutes of getting used to the affects of weed and mdma, I felt much much better.

Ajh the power of mj, mj is harmless but still very powerful, it is a mild hallucinogen, and can cause sight paranoia. So mix that in with pupil dilatation and you might see some funny things like shadows and glasses on ppl. . Just ignore it your HIGH AS SHIT. lol

^ But diphenhydramine is a deleriant.. at that dose it will be a yuck feeling and any higher people are gonna start gettin delerious.. seeing as it'll take 3 to feel the MDMA I just don't see the point.. ket aside.. People are gonna be delerious before the feel the MDMA.. waste.

*Thinks*..

Hmmm.. diphenhydramine and MDMA could make for a very interesting experience..

I never smoke weed when I'm rolling... bad business and leads to freakouts, particularly if the pill is MDA instead of MDMA... My first and one of the worst panic attacks I ever had - a single large hit of white widow while on MDMA/meth combo pills...

^ But diphenhydramine is a deleriant.. at that dose it will be a yuck feeling and any higher people are gonna start gettin delerious.. seeing as it'll take 3 to feel the MDMA I just don't see the point.. ket aside.. People are gonna be delerious before the feel the MDMA.. waste.

*Thinks*..

Hmmm.. diphenhydramine and MDMA could make for a very interesting experience..

Flirting with death... generally combining uppers and downers is a bad idea - and especially a deliriant like dph...

Flirting with death... generally combining uppers and downers is a bad idea - and especially a deliriant like dph...

Risk in combining uppers and downers = you don't feel like you are as high as you are.. causing you to redose 1 or the other into overdose territory. The upper and downer pulling your brain / heart in 2 different directions is a myth.. the only risk is overdose on 1 of the drugs because you don't realise how high you actually are..

Plus I don't think diphenhydramines cns depressant affects will ever be much to worry about.

Also.. your heart would probably actually be in a safer condition if you combined a little bit of a downer with an upper.. just as long as you don't stupidly redose and OD.