View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelics (lsd) post mania->psychosis->mental hospital

Mysterie

Bluelight Crew
a year and a half ago i had 100ug of lsd and thought i was being assassinated and ended up in mental hospitals for 2 months

before than i had taken other psychedelics countless times, no serious cases of losing touch with reality.

i dont have any relatives besides 1 cousin who is bipolar and/or schizophrenic

do people in my position trip on acid ever again?

i read that lsd is basically the worst drug possible for someone who has been manic or schiz before to take.

i microdose lsd and shrooms sometimes, but i am pretty unsure if i would ever trip on acid again.

anyone know of somebody whos been in this position? is the idea that its just not worth the risk to trip on lsd ever again?

I guess the question to ask yourself is are you willing to risk going Into a mental hospital again??

As I'm sure you probably realise anyway, this is most certainly a question only you can answer for yourself.

It would be unwise for any of us to advise you should trip again; and it would be unfair to you for any of us to advise that you shouldn't,

Did you have any successful trips before this last one? Was this a freak occurrence or a first time? Did you know what you were taking was LSD for certain and did you know what dose you were taking? LSD can be tricky dosing sometimes so it may have been a high dose and a stressful life situation that flipped the switch. In all honesty mysterie, it's probably not worth the risk tho. You would probably have better luck with tryptamines if you decide to stick with psychedelics.

If you do, you might want to keep a benzo and an AP on standby. I know benzos are usually the first line of defense, but the right dose of an AP should abort it entirely.

lsd gave me a manic episode (full blown)

no problems since though and i've taken it again 1 time, it does make me unable to sleep and thats the killer

al-lad= fine no issues. overall better drug (if you want deep thinking just have 450mcg- very deep mentally at this level yet clearheaded and purely honest) that lets you sleep easliy at the end and doesn't go on forever