View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics. Diabetic. High Blood Pressure. Seeking knowledge

Camodrag345

Greenlighter
Hi Bluelight. I have been curious about exploring psychedelics recently and just thought Id ask a couple things before I jumped in. I am a type 1 Diabetic, and take medication for constant high blood pressure. Being diabetic, are there any risks to ingesting psychs? Say glucose levels rising or dropping, Or anything else? Also, I take meds to keep my blood pressure at some what normal levels, but after a bit of cardio, my blood pressure spikes and it gives me a pretty good headache and I usually need to lay down. I know that doing these substances can raise your blood pressure, but I am unsure of how greatly it effects it. I want to try doing a low dose of booms. Preferably 1 dried g. Do you think I would be okay doing this BP wise? Of course Id have to watch my sugars as well. Any information helps!!
Thanks!!:)

Ive also consumed around 50mg of thc in an edible before. Are the physical effects usually similar?

My friend who has been type 1 his whole life has stage 1 kidney disease and high blood pressure. He has done LSD and MDMA. LSD had no really physical effects. He said the few times he did MDMA it made him run lo but it was difficult to eat. He said sucking on skittles and juice is a great idea for those. He can't do MDMA a lot because it could do damage BP and kidney wise if you do a lot all the time. I really think it is because MDMA is also an upper and those tend to mess with blood sugars. Good luck and just keep a close eye on that stuff when deciding to do anything.