• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics and sexuality

roygbiv said:
There are only two genders on this planet, and the phobia and stewed truths that surround both are ridiculous and futile; yet so many people are insistent on maintaining these lies. Life is a journey, and thus sexuality is also a jouney. I think to a degree, every single person feels attracted to both in some way. No one is 100% fixed either way.

This is interesting because I hear this all the time, but I don't think attraction necessarily means sexual attraction. People are attracted to good looking people regardless of the gender. People, unirregardless of gender (double redundancy), want to be close to good looking people. People that are good looking have higher social standing and socializing with them has benefits from a survival stand point. Hang with the successful ones in your species and you will be in a higher acheiving crowd.

I feel no attraction to men. Certainly there are degrees for many people, but men just don't do it for me in the slightest. If it is "normal" for you to be attracted, even ever-so-slightly, to men, so be it, but if it isn't "normal" it doesn't really matter either way. I don't think everyone is a little bit gay. I hear the word "love" get bandied about in conversations about gay marriage in particular. It is odd, because being sexually attracted to someone has little to do with love. There are plenty of women that I'm pretty sure I would despise if I heard them talk but that I still think about taking every which way but loose. Everyone can love everyone, but I don't think sexual attraction has any place in love.

As for sex and psychedelics I find that my animal pleasures seem to lose more meaning that anything else. I live my highest and most noble values much better than while sober. I've had mind-blowing shower sex on LSD, but the connection wasn't as strong as it normally is. My mind was far too distracted to live completely in intimacy. However I think we ended up going at it about 6 times from that evening until morning so it can't be all bad.

Peace,
PL

Psychedelics have caused me to see many elements of life as sacred. Sex and relationships are among these. Love and sex without boundaries takes place when two souls merge.

I can't say I remember if a trip has ever made me "think gay"... I wouldn't doubt some bizarre brain scrambled thought may have crossed my mind in a moment of neurotransmitter misfire. If anything psychedelics have reinforced my belief that, at least for my own life, one man and one woman belong together. Of course I don't believe what's right for me applies to everyone else. But I'm not gonna lie, the alternatives don't really make much sense to me.

Thus my lack of posts in SLR ;)

It Ain't What You Do, But The Way That You Do It

When I'm heavily dosed on a psychedelic, sometimes there are entities which make contact in a way that seems rather sexual. I cannot determine their gender however, so it would seem that such boundaries are blurred in these situations. I am a happily settled heterosexual but have on occasion found the odd bloke attractive. For example Mick Jagger in the 60's classic psychedelic movie 'Performance' was definitely cool. The whole movie was about the blurring of such boundaries. Jagger plays a reclusive rock star living with two pretty ladies. They are visited by a gangster on the run from his boss, who they dose with mushies and play various mind games on. Net result - all characters indulge in nooky with each other during the story, and the uptight gangster walks away a changed man, but into the hands of his pursuers. Watch it. The soundtrack alone is a masterpiece.
Peace - Pipp

Only one thing can be done. have sex with a man and know for sure.

srsly. Its been done before and I don't think it makes you gay.

fastandbulbous said:
^ What no giggling at all while on LSD? You're weird =D =D

I was referring to while having sex & LSD. Oh there be giggling when dosed, plenty of giggling (the kind where you feel your face is going to pop from laughing so hard are my favorites) =D

Generally speaking psychedelics make me feel less sexual... I tend to be more in my head and less in my body. That's not to say there aren't exceptions. But for the most part sex is one of the furthest things from my mind when I'm tripping.

............what's goin' on in this thread? Can we go back to making sexually ambiguous commentary to each other finally? :D

I like psychedlics.

I like sex.

Sometimes I like to combine the two (it often involves giggling =D ).

Oh, and I'm always open to offers ;).

You might think that you're heterosexual while tripping but it won't last and your true sexuality will eventually become apparent when you're sober when you least expect it to.

I should note that I'm a bisexual male and on a heavy psilocybin trip I swore that I was heterosexual, and at the time I thought I was in love with my hetero male friend's then girlfriend.

I've also had friends who are totally heterosexual say that while they were on a heavy psilocybin trip with full ego death, they thought that they were homosexual at the time.

Interestingly enough while on psilocybin sex is the LAST thing on my mind and I can't perform and I don't even think I'd want to try having sex since it's just not something I prefer to do while tripping and I prefer having sex sober.

On LSD I do get aroused and I can perform but when I first took it at 16 I also had MMF 3 way fantasies but I'd been having those for awhile and I was attracted to men both sexually and romantically long before I was into women, so it wasn't surprising or anything.

cid deffinatly made me a lot more comfortable with my sexuality almost to a point of beinng completely out...makes me think all the time..."why does sexuality even matter"

~GH~

Gaian Planes said:
............what's goin' on in this thread? Can we go back to making sexually ambiguous commentary to each other finally? :D

Spread em.