View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelic

roby81

Greenlighter
Sorry its long i just wrote this while peaking on 2 hits of goooood acid with 2 hits of stroooong marijuana (i live in colorado my medical is insanely strong) so here it goes
Aye guys now that im tripping i wanna have a discution, what is psychedelic to yall? I mean theres some people that say they wanna do acid like if it was weed or even molly, but acid itself and dmt have this feature i cant find in enything else, once u reach a certain high, everything in your field of vision becomes "psychedelic" and gets this rythm of just everything becoming pixelated but like way geometric pixels not normal ones we see on movies ig, more complicated and complex sctructure of perfect squares but every .0000001 of a second the squares become more like a triangle over another triangle but one of them is upwards, kinda like a star but more perfectly geometrical then it goes back to a square but that square has like a outline, and is filled with colors, but the colors are over each other moving each time the square changes to a star ( every .00001 of a second)so that is happening before ur eyes every single moment, and that creates like a vibration feeling kinda, theres just constant movement creating ur visual field in such small sizes but its all made of squares that are next to each other constantly changing to triangles, starts, ovals, but coming back to a square, more intense the trip more small these become, and ur body feels it too, so u have a billion of perfect squares changing shapes in perect directions creating ur visual field (really colorfull and complex movement) thats you can also feel in your body, its as if every cell became psychedelic, and they had the same pattern as of what you are seeing, making everything you see 100 times more intense, but the mind aspect is of forgetting human life, so your not really paying attention to what is physicly infront of you but your own thoughts, and that mind we all have becomes so loud that thats the only think going on then, you actually are living inside ur mind, so now every thought becomes so clear thats the only thing u can really pay atention to, how you still have this voice in ur head but now the voice is actually YOU, then you realize theres nothing else, what happend and is going to happen does not mattern, nothing human like mattes, because now you are inside the human mind, exploring every corner, and u arw forced to do so, no matter how much u want it to stop, you get to see every detail of the human mind and these complex pixels ( there goes the whole complicated square changing itself into perfect triangles then going back to itself every .00001 of a second, thing) and u cannot ignore it, i like it intense, 3 or more tabs, thats how u and im sure every one feels like,the more intense the more billions of these little changing squares there are, and ur mind is made of them, every thought is made of them, and what also makes psychedelic is that on such intense trips, these pixels im talking about form into faces, there could be a face infront of you then disappear and from at another part of ur vision, and also eyes,opening and closing, this is what makes psychedlic?

So my point was that everyone at some point has to exactly feel these pixels im talking about, especially on high doses of lsd. But lemme see what u guys think, and o yea i think lsd is connected to dmt because of these pixels i mentioned, they always appear but on dmt there are billions of trillions of them. What do u guys think