View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Expression

Obelus

Bluelighter
How do you prefer to manifest or express your psychedelic experiences?
For a long time, I was very into simply experiencing. I felt that adding anything else to the equation was adulterating the purity, but that’s a pile of wasted potential.

Something simple as breathing with awareness and intent, being aware of the air around you, dancing and allowing energy to flow though you… these all count to me anyways.

I’ve been getting back into art and music again more than ever. I used to draw constantly, not even focusing on the outcome of the work as much as getting into the process of creating it. I’ve been starting to put time aside to intently draw or paint; I’m by no means great but it’s another form of active meditation. I’ve also put more intent into playing music, and just fiddling around with the interaction of chord progressions. I’ve played piano for well over a decade, so it’s half muscle memory at this point, and I can just flow around, which is an incredible gift which I fail to utilize more often than not. I've also been allowing it to really interact with the way I socialize with people and react to situations.

So how about everyone else? There’s innumerable ways to express it; and I don’t mean ‘lolz I take drugs, see pretty colors” I mean the experience. Anyway you intently try to communicate that experience to yourself, the world, your dog, whatever.

Psychedelics have helped me to let go of non-important social stigmas. I know now how to see the "God" in and around me, in a cloud of deep, rich emotion. Everything that has had a meaning in a certain way has now re-written itself, and is now more understanding to my primordial self. It now hits me: "This rather unique world we live in is nothing more than a grain of sand in the beach we call "universe"." I have realized that exploring the universe is not impossible, but is out of mankind's reach.

Peace, Love, and Psychedelics.

'Peace, Love and psychedelics."

The answer for life isn't in a fucking drug. I talk to many psychedelics users who seem to feel that the answer to everything is through drugs. Psychedelic expression can be beautiful, but it can also verge on the edge of disgusting.

There are 'innumerable' ways to express feeling, emotion and beauty without the use of psychedelic drugs.