View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelic drugs as warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
^This. I've known plenty of people that have taken ungodly amounts of psychedelics but never quite "got it" and some have even worse egos than your standard status quo offering. I might even say that the people who get legitimately turned on by psychedelics are somewhat rarer than you'd expect.

^This. I've known plenty of people that have taken ungodly amounts of psychedelics but never quite "got it" and some have even worse egos than your standard status quo offering. I might even say that the people who get legitimately turned on by psychedelics are somewhat rarer than you'd expect.

Damn.... if thats the case it wont work......you do see the oppposite alot also...positive change people gaining empathy tolerance or understanding.

why is it so rare? becasuse its forgotten shortly after the experience is over and NOT integrated. .....but are u saying that even within the midst of their trip they still didn't gain empathy tolerance or love?

The problem is that we always revert back to our old mindset......and so would anyone you tried this on. so you'd have to find a way to keep it going and repeating itself. somehow

Last edited:
Aerosolized 2C-E would be pretty damn good, like a psychedelic tear gas.
Anyone who's ever snorted or inhaled 2C-E must know what a powerful lachrymating agent it is.

Would LSD stop you being a muslim? Or would you simply see Allah when you took it and be even more of a muslim/or not see Allah and think LSD was the work of satan.
I am a Muslim. Personally I don't see a link between psychedelic use and faith.

i wouldnt say psychedelics would change them from their religion BUT if you have read about isis u know they have to have big egos
Also they lie and do wrong and kill people and families, crucify, burry children alive and its in the name of Allah and islamic text and shiite' law fuck that they are mis interpereting something. Im not muslim never read the quran (sp) but if if its bible is saying go jihad and kill anyone who doesnt follow shiite' law thats a crazy fucking bible lol Im 100% against dosing anyone ever that is un aware but im just imagining them all get a giant ego dissoluting dose of whatever id bet it would change their thinking, change it enough to stop being a terrorist who knows..but yea i would think people who do stuff like this lie to themselves alot about who and what they are and represent. they def would take a 2nd look at themselves... as dr. Gregory house would say, another great example of religion killing people..

Also US using chemical warefare on them opens them up to doing something similar to us. Not that they wouldnt do that NOW but yea i just think if any regime had chemical weapons used on them and the world found out people they would b jusy as likely to use chem warefare back us imo

i wouldnt say psychedelics would change them from their religion BUT if you have read about isis u know they have to have big egos
Also they lie and do wrong and kill people and families, crucify, burry children alive and its in the name of Allah and islamic text and shiite' law fuck that they are mis interpereting something. Im not muslim never read the quran (sp) but if if its bible is saying go jihad and kill anyone who doesnt follow shiite' law thats a crazy fucking bible lol Im 100% against dosing anyone ever that is un aware but im just imagining them all get a giant ego dissoluting dose of whatever id bet it would change their thinking, change it enough to stop being a terrorist who knows..but yea i would think people who do stuff like this lie to themselves alot about who and what they are and represent. they def would take a 2nd look at themselves... as dr. Gregory house would say, another great example of religion killing people..
Thing is, those ISIS fanatics are so set in their ways. They don't feel any remorse for their actions because in their minds, they are righteous people who are doing what Allah wants them to.
A psychedelic trip is unlikely to do anything other than reinforce their way of thinking. These drugs are not magic.

Yea i agree totally. I said doing this could go the whole other way and make people that were dosed WANT to join their cause and yea they do really believe. But also 95% of european muslims r ok with gays 0% of middle easterns muslims r ok with gays. So it would seem the middle eastere terrorists do follow and believe alot more while alot world wide muslims like catholics ect dont necessary follow thier bible or religion to the letter while some do....in their case it being bad

Bluelight isn't the place where you should talk about the implementation of chemical weapons.

Uh, mods...?

Speaking of ridiculousness, I read a few years ago, in a military journal, an article about a "gay bomb". Basically, the bomb -- available as a prototype, but not tested in the field -- releases potent pheromones that can turn a fierce battalion of men into an epic circle jerk in under a week.

Speaking of ridiculousness, I read a few years ago, in a military journal, an article about a "gay bomb". Basically, the bomb -- available as a prototype, but not tested in the field -- releases potent pheromones that can turn a fierce battalion of men into an epic circle jerk in under a week.
Wow. That really is pretty ridiculous.

I know... It's surreal. Imagine a battlefield full of enemies failing to follow orders because they are having powerful sexual urges toward each other. Just search "gay bomb". Anyhow, I wager that such a weapon (if successful) would be much more demoralizing to an army composed of Islamic extremists than a psychedelic bomb.

I know... It's surreal. Imagine a battlefield full of enemies failing to follow orders because they are having powerful sexual urges toward each other. Just search "gay bomb". Anyhow, I wager that such a weapon (if successful) would be much more demoralizing to an army composed of Islamic extremists than a psychedelic bomb.
I was actually thinking that myself. If you were actually looking for something that would change minds, that seems a lot more likely to shake up your worldview than a few trippy visuals and "contact with God"

As far as I know, there's nothing rulebreaking about this thread.

Despite the obvious ridiculousness of the concept.

It is pretty much the same as discussion on secretly dosing of another person, but on a mass scale. An act I consider in the same sort of category as rape, since it grossly forces another person beyond his/her boundaries.

Not all threads on such topics are closed immediately - when posters hold in mind and express how utterly wrong and vile these things are, we can talk about these things factually since the type of thing happens / happened historically. That would be similar to discussing rape or World War II with respect.

On the other hand, hypothetically talking about rape or terrible things that were done in WWII in a joking manner... that is just 5 steps too close in the direction of sexual offense / fascism instead of Harm Reduction, which is what this forum is meant for.

Don't pull the used metaphors / analogies out of context, and have a nice day.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.