• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Crisis Kit

i reckon whatever the freaker-outer finds most comfortable doing. for me it'd be smoking weed, playing 360, or just chilling with a mate. teddy bears are a fucking awesome idea, especially a childhood one. think about it, youve grown up hugging this thing when you sleep and are in your most vulnerable (but safe) environment. its only natural a teddy would soothe a softcock freaking on psychs hahah. obviously benzos and that shit will get rid of it, but its kind of cheating dont you think? dont forget the trip can do a 180 and become awesome, sometimes the initial shitness of it can enhance the rest of the trip. obviously some tight pussy would calme the male freaker-outerer hahah. a cigarette. i could go on for days. essentially creature comforts will help one's bad trip....that or a fuckn backbone...jeez. haha nah :p

xanax + maybe some midazolam (fast asleep bomb) + some alcohool (not too much) + a good friend + your music + and as someone else said a note saying " you're tripping remember..? chill the fuck out...it will go away"

obviously benzos and that shit will get rid of it, but its kind of cheating dont you think?... ... i could go on for days. essentially creature comforts will help one's bad trip....that or a fuckn backbone...jeez. haha nah :p

Ever seen a proper psychotic break due to psychedelics? I think not or you would be making all these comments about 'cheating' or 'having a backbone' (if you have seen one & still stand by those comments then callous doesn't begin to describe your attitude)

MattPsy said:
Dramamine,

? What good could deliriants do in a sticky pyschedelic situation? I mean I suppose after one came down some dramamine/diph. could aid in the falling asleep process but mid-trip that seems like a disaster zone.

Sometimes the visuals leave me with a feeling of motion sickness type (that sick in the stomach feeling, like you are spinning) which could just make it worse.. I could see where dramamine may help (low doses). Chewing ginger gum helps me sometimes.

neverstop said:
? What good could deliriants do in a sticky pyschedelic situation? I mean I suppose after one came down some dramamine/diph. could aid in the falling asleep process but mid-trip that seems like a disaster zone.
I think he meant a couple of pills not a couple of packs, you know to help with any nausea

fastandbulbous said:
Ever seen a proper psychotic break due to psychedelics? I think not or you would be making all these comments about 'cheating' or 'having a backbone' (if you have seen one & still stand by those comments then callous doesn't begin to describe your attitude)

hahaha, indeed....who gives a FUCK if it is cheating when someone is in the middle of such a situation (having observed one and been in such a situation myself), more harm is bound to be caused to the self and possibly others around than a little cheat code on the psychedelic experience.

from my somewhat limited expirience, i would say, ativan, just in case (to help aid sleep when youre ready, or if youre seriously freaking out and cant stop), a safehouse, a StringN'It, glowsticks, gum, good music, a good friend youre comfortable with, a nice blanket, gatorade, orange juice (not for the vitamin c, but bc its like liquid food if you cant get anything solid down), keep your cell off, someone capable of driving in case you need to exit, something you can play with (if you get anxious, it helps to have something to do with your hands), and i agree, a note or someone with you to remind you that youre tripping, youll come out of it eventually, its okay. also, keep in mind that any bad situation you get into inside your own mind you can talk yourself out of.

oh, and please, do not listen to jack johnson (musician, artist, whatever he calls himself) bc he ruined what should have been a nice time for me. there is nothing worse than jack johnson on repeat while ur tripping.
have fun! : )

A colouring book and pencils,
A creaming soda spider (creaming soda and ice cream in a tall glass)
a hammock
a high five from a loving friend (seriously, high fives are so uplifting if done with a can do attitude)

oranges instead. spheres are just so mind warping and one with the vit c in it! woah dood

and a delicious ball of heaven at that!

I think fruit should be a part of any trip kit.

I always try and feast on bananas, oranges, whatever at the end of my trips.

Depersonalized said:
Salvia! yeahhh.

Just kidding.

As weird as it sounds Salvia works wonders for me when I start to have a bad trip. My bad trips are usually when I get too introspective and depress myself, but a hit of Salvia on a gravity bong really brings out the visuals. And it's hard to remember what you were down about when you're falling through the floor ;)

I'm definitely not advocating this, especially if you've not tried the combo before, but just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience?

joints.
xanax.
sea shells.
fruit.
water.
gatorade.
crazy flavored gum.
paint.

man, who experiments with drugs anymore?

like before you trip get together a bunch of diferent things and test yourself or try things out that you think would be interesting tripping.

these lists should be improvised into things you should take with you tripping lists.