Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Psuedoephedrine Question

psycosynthesis

Bluelighter
I have (probably stupidly) taken 6 day time cold and flu tablets today, is this so detrimental that I could contact medical assistance?

Nope there isn't a major problem. i'm presume the tablet contain approx 500 mg paracetamol, 10 mg codeine and 20 mg psuedoephedrine. The only thing you have to worry about is the paracetamol my recomendation is make sure you don't take anything else that contains paracetamol and stay away from the alcohol.

Yeah not to worry mate, you'll be fine.
Taken 8 is not recommended either but it'll get you through a night at work with a chest infection.
=D

Daytime cold & flu tablets should be ok. Most of them contain less than 30mg pseudoephedrine, sometimes in combination with other drugs as pill_jockey said - drink some water and avoid any other stimulants for a day or so. It's not something you should repeat regularly, IMO, as the tolerance to pseudoephedrine builds rapidly and the effects diminish quickly over a couple of days.

While you've got so much pseudoephedrine in your system, I'd avoid exercising or doing stuff that puts a strain on your CNS. And... have fun sleeping ;)

BigTrancer :)

Taking a bit much pseudoephedrine... like 5x 60mg tablets or something... will make your bloodpressure go through the roof, get you all edgy and anxious, and make you generally feel like youre at the steep slope of an evil meth comedown!

Don't take too much Pseudo!

(convert it into meth first. hehe, much better for you)

hell yeh pseudo!!!! , lol wen i had my cold just dumping it left rite and centre got me through work like a brezze!! , stopped it now though too much fun

Yeh, the pseudoephedrine should be no probs. Most C+F pills contain 30mg of psedoephedrine, so 6x 30mg = 180mg. It wont become neurotoxic until you exceed a dosage of around 300mg. I have had 280mg and found the experience insanely intense, but pleasurable... in a heart pounding, teeth clenching, sweating, paranoid, stomach cramping kind of way.

However this was relatively pure pseudoephedrine, not cold and flu pills. C+F pills contain paracetamol which is an extremely toxic compound. It eventually causes your organs to shut down but will not usually show symptoms of poisoning until it is way too late.

Drink plenety of water so that ur body can flush out the metabolites. 6 pills really wont do shit, so u should be ok... just enjoy the nice buzz while it lasts and i'd recomend that u follow the directions on the label next time.

If u want to get off ur chops on pseudo's the extraction is a simple process but i shant go into that here...

last year we use to buy medical grade pseudo from vials. if i was sober it wouldnt really do much for me besides get a bit chirpy and fidgety... sorta like a small dose of meth but if i was on pills already and railed a few lines of pseudo.. mmmm very nice. tingles down my spine, intense clear minded, awesome sense of well being.. would love to try it again some time so i could compare it with everything i have had since pseudo