• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ
  • PD Moderators: Esperighanto | JackARoe |

Tryptamines Psilocybin extraction methods

If you even remotely cared about the quality of the product moved, you would have a chemist use Casale's methods of extraction, it's the only even remotely effective extraction method I've heard of and it requires a legitimate chemist to produce a product that won't induce methanol-related blindness.
No
Synthesis
Chemical
Not extraction
Too much labor
 
No
Synthesis
Chemical
Not extraction
Too much labor
This isn't even a sentence I can parse, but Casale (J. Forens. Sci. 30(1), 247-250 (1985)) is extraction, not synthesis. It's the only route to a meaningfully pure product of reliably quantifiable dose that I've yet to encounter, do you have better? Please drop the DOI or other link to proof.
 
This isn't even a sentence I can parse, but Casale (J. Forens. Sci. 30(1), 247-250 (1985)) is extraction, not synthesis. It's the only route to a meaningfully pure product of reliably quantifiable dose that I've yet to encounter, do you have better? Please drop the DOI or other link to proof.
How
Could
Anyone
Understand
One
Word
At
A
Time
No
Way
Possible!
 
Top