Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Propylhexedrine - New Experience

dublove

Greenlighter
New Thread for something old. Hope this is the right post!
So This is what i did among other things this afternoon
1st I had Low expectations cause Ive Had a nations Fair share of Amphets.
On Empty stomach
2 1/2 cottons cut in half *Not long ways*
Managed to get it down with out that Awful taste of mentholated lavender.
simply downed with coke Followed by a bite of burger. Wasnt bad. (some people are Pu$$ies Straight up)

Here's my progress report on these crazy ass cotton stix.
6 Hours later, I Respectably underestimated.
The stimulant effect is exactly like Provigil (However that chem affects Everyone differently.)

Ive had No real *High* Or State of euphoria* Thats assured with real speed. With that said,
Propylhexedrine has a subtle Giddy Characteristic like Ritalin with -out the steady rush onset of insane euphoria that fades in and out rather quickly. (I cant stand Ritalin)
My Body has "That crank ache" not to bad. Nothing serious *NOTE
The Chems adventure thru my body is fading, but i ignore that shit. Ive nearly mastered the art of coming down off insane amounts of amphetamines. You have to when you eat grams like candy for years. I havent ate speed though for at least 3 years *NOTE
It made me feel rather talkative - doesn't mean ya have to!!
DEF Makin me want to smoke a little.
Overall, As long as you keep your self busy, Hey For OTC It Cant be Beat!
Wouldn't recommend bingeing it ever unless you had pure crystals; Eh than what the hell?
strangely Ill definitely do it again. Not my favorite but dont hate at all.
(What a Cubic Zirconia In the Ruff!)
Its like ice's little -tiny- sister shit packs a punch!

oh i forgot to mention I had an x pill before that was strangley similar to these effects
Peace!!!

substancecode_propylhexedrine

Last edited by a moderator:
update?

2.5 cottons (~625mg) is a very big dose of this chem, especially for first time user. You must have quite a tolerance to stimulants to only get mild effects, or your inhalers were very old (they have expiration dates printed on them, but they loose potency before that IMO). Probably both. Frankly, I would expect this amount to be quite unpleasant due to side effects and overstimulation.

I think it should be stated that this dose is potentially dangerous! Sensitivity varies greatly to propylhexedrine, and most people should get strong effects off one or less inhalers (i.e. 250mg or less). I would recommend first time users to start with only half an inhaler as even this is plenty strong for some people, and side effects could be drastic with higher levels.

Also, swallowing the cotton is not a good idea. It could possibly result in an intestinal blockage which would require medical attention and cuase you suffering. Just soak the cottons in hot water and lemon juice for a few minutes, then ring out the cottons into the cup. It comes on faster and harder this way, and allows you to titrate your dosage.

be careful with this one, it seems like it has the potential to really bite you in the ass.

be safe and have fun.

Be careful with propylhexedrine. It causes vasoconstriction which can be fatal. If you insist on experimenting with the medicine, do not eat the cotton. It can cause severe gastrointestinal problems. It is water soluble, so it can be extracted when immersed and stirred in 1oz of water for a few minutes. The crash is worse than that of cocaine, so a sedative is necessary.

I tried it once, and will not again. The high is not good, and the crash is of the worst I have felt of any chemical. Be very careful.

To echo somewhat, the OP is lucky that such a massive dose didn't cause massive, undesirable (and physically dangerous) fx. Yeah, 1/2 of an extraction from 1 cotton taken orally is the only way to go for neophytes (even with tolerance to stimulants, due to phex's inordinate adrenergic action). For the lucky ones, it will feel about was good as Adderall, and the adrenergic, jittery crash won't be TOO drawn out. Many find it far shittier.