• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

BackyardChemist

Greenlighter
I am honored to be posting on blue light having read threads and posts by other users for years I've never actually had the time to make an account but today is the day, haha.

So - I have 1x Benzedrex inhaler 250mg p-hex
Questions - does a simple extraction with water + lemon juice work well?
If you we're in a hurry how long would you let the inhaler soak in the solution ? Ex : 30 mins , 60 mins , 120 mins .
Is the extracted chemical more bio-available then say, eating the cotton rod?

Please help me out my plan is to get an calculate an accurate dosage for myself - give/take 20mg
I'm looking for tried and true methods from my fellow scientists.

First off, try to figure out how much you want to take. I've never been more than a casual user of stimulants. I've never been addicted nor been on a true stimulant binge, so you could call my tolerance low-zero. With this in mind, I consumed an entire inhaler on my first occasion using propylhedxedrine and it was a little too much for me. The peripheral nervous system effects including sweating, shaking, tachychardia/palpitations made the experience as a whole, quite unpleasant. I'll add that about 2 hours post-onset, I was left with a pounding headache which lasted the rest of the day.

I feel like half of an inhaler is probably sufficient to experience the effects of propylhexedrine without having to experience a harsh level of negative symptoms, although I feel that negative symptoms from this drug are inevitable.

Luckily, you're starting from an accurate dosage being that you know the contents of the inhaler. You can just cut it in half or cut it into quarter for reasonably accurate dosing. Let the inhaler soak in your solution for as long as possible and I would periodically squeeze it and shift it to speed up the process.

I would swallow a whole rod. One has never been too overwhelming for me, no stim tolerance.

Yes you guys are right one rod can be overwhelming at times. Fortunately for me (in this case) I'm quite tolerant to stimulants but I am in fact going for a "less is more" approach to phex. Thanks for your input, merry christmas :)

I did a lemon water extraction on one cotton for 45 min and it worked fine, shake the bottle frequently. 250mg was good for my first time, it was about 1/2 as good as my first time on MDMA and 5X better then adderall or Ritalin. The problem is the comedown lasted multiple days, the vasoconstriction was insane even days after, and I only got euphoria the first couple times. It's not a bad drug to do once or twice but this seems like an awful drug to be addicted to.

Listen to kief, pphex sucks to come down from. there have been cases of people injecting this stuff and dying from some strange brain stem complication, I'm sure it can't be much healthier taken orally.

Been using Bennies for several years now. Here's how I do it:

- Remove cotton, rip into 2 pieces. Place in 2-3 inches of water. (You can add lemon if you like, but it's not necessary).

- Sip slowly until you're where you wanna be. Leave the cotton in; taking it out might mean wasting some of the good stuff. I leave mine in for days and sip as-needed.

I would swallow a whole rod. One has never been too overwhelming for me, no stim tolerance.
I've never abused benzedrex inhalers, but have read many people say not to swallow the cotton, it can cause complications by getting stuck in your GI tract. Not something you want to deal with.

As usual, Keif has good advice.

Rather than start a new thread why not piggyback on this general propyl thread?

Firstly let me say I would like to entirely quit using propylhexedrine, like tomorrow if not today lol. And never use it ever again.

I took 250mg last night soaked in a beverage and never ingest the cotton. I had a couple hours of sleep after a profuse masturbation session (this is the only thing that appeals to me on propyl, does that say much about the quality of the high, I need sexual stimulation to make it worthwhile? Not to mention I have no desire to take propyl alone and must combine it with another drug which is alcohol 99% of the time, I usually soak the cotton in beer or wine).

Anyways long story short I'm ready to kiss my propyl days, hell my stimulant and downer days for that matter, goodbye. I am posting here as I am concerned about a strange sensation in the left side of my head that I know is directly caused by propylhexedrine. It has gone away significantly since earlier today (very weird feeling that something is 'off' near my left temple area, it boggles me as to what the sensation is and usually appears after using propylhexedrine more than once in a week and can last up to 2 weeks as it gradually lessens and goes away completely).

Has anyone had a weird feeling that they can only assume is either their brain or an 'intercerebral' blood vessel? 'strain' or pressure near the outside skin of the side of your head (I have been told you cannot feel brain trauma) after using propylhexedrine more than once in less than a week or at any frequency of use greater than seldom or never (please stay with never if you have not used this OTC which is a poor excuse for an amphetamine if I may say and isn't even technically an amphetamine, can you say cycloalkylamine?)? that just does not feel right? I have no symptoms that go along with it just perhaps low stamina for a day or 2 after my last cotton drink.

Well I found this link and wanna see how worried I should be http://www.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/hypertensive-intracerebral-hemorrhage/overview.html. I wanted to take propyl again tonight but am thinking it is a bad idea and I should just quit the shit while I'm still alive and healthy right now lol.

Last edited:
Well I took another 250mg approx. 24 hours after the last 250mg was ingested.

I should note alcohol is probably the poorest choice of a vasodilator one can use to counteract the downright nasty, cruel, and utterly unpleasant vasoconstrictive effects of phex.

Yet alcohol allows me to even contemplate not to mention follow through with dosing phex and receiving a mild, somewhat short-lived and deceptive rush of euphoria.

I realize the duration will be nearly cut in half tonight most likely and the euphoria minimal and fleeting but will update the after effects tomorrow and venture over to a Sober Living sanctuary of a thread in the Darkside section tomorrow to establish my resolve of sobriety from chemicals of sheer abuse lol.