• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Propylene Glycol & Ethanol mix for Benzos (and other Drugs)

Soulfake

Bluelighter
I know that you can make a propylene glycol solution with benzo-powders and it works very well, the only problem I have with this method is that I don´t want to consume too much PG because it gives me a slightly "toxic" or "dirty" body feeling when using too often. I made a solution with ethanol which works also very good but 96% vol. ethanol evaporates quite fast and it´s also a very "thin" fluid, I liked that PG is more viscous and doesn´t seep everywhere if I loose a few drops and somehow feels all around better to handle.

Does anyone know what a good mix ratio of PG and ethanol would be? As most benzos are soluble in both a e.g. 50/50 or 70/30 PG/ethanol solution should be no problem I guess. Is there any importance of the amount of each or can I just mix them to get a solution so I don´t have a too high PG intake but also not too much alcohol which would interfere with the effects of the benzo? (I can feel alcohol even in very small amounts, a few sips of beer can completely distract the effects from another substance).

Is there anything you have to consider when making the solution or can I just throw the benzo into either the ethanol or the PG and then mix both together or throw the benzo directly in the ready made PG-ethanol mix? Maybe the question sounds a bit stupid but I only have a very small amount of the powder and can´t risk that it will flocculate or something similar.

(I already looked for similar threads where I could post this question because I didn´t want to make an extra thread for it but haven´t found one)

Btw. does someone know what kind of substances are generally soluble in propylene glycol? Only ones that are fat-/alcohol soluble or does it depend on each chemical individually? How could you look up which substance would be soluble in PG? I have searched for tables but couldn´t find any.