• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Propranolol?

Propranolol is useful stuff, stockpile it, along with a combo of marijuana and benzos it can actually really help with withdrawal from serious stuff. However, it's main function is as a beta blocker, and it lowers your blood pressure. If you take a bunch of it, I could actually see it as being a big problem. Don't try to abuse it, it won't get you high.

I take this stuff, works at times and completely fails at others. Today some scary shit happened to me, I had taken 80mg in a 6 hour period and as I was sat down, I basically couldn't feel the sole of my right foot because there was no blood flow down there.... I was on a packed train, so had to stay seated, and I finally got to stand up and the blood flow returned to my sole and I gained feeling in my right foot. Be careful with this stuff and don't take if you have low blood pressure.

Propranolol+benzo is a super combo from what I've heard. And no, it has 0 recreational value in my opinion. I actually dislike taking the stuff.

'Anxiety' is absolutely right, if you want to treat anxiety a little more completely, propranolol + a benzodiazepine that fits your type of anxiety is a super combo. I use that combo and feel no anxiety at all, and I have it pretty bad. 8 mg clonazepam + 40 mg propranolol a day. changed my life for the better certain.

i take propranolol every day for blood and pressure and anxiety and ill be the first to say it has absolutely zero abuse potential as there is no high to it..if anything, the stuff kinda makes me slower mentally and physically which i guess is to be expected but i dont like it..it can also interfere with sexual functioning in a bad way but it does a very good job at eliminating the physcal effects of anxiety but does nothing for the mental..

prop is not a drug you take to get high..

'Anxiety' is absolutely right, if you want to treat anxiety a little more completely, propranolol + a benzodiazepine that fits your type of anxiety is a super combo. I use that combo and feel no anxiety at all, and I have it pretty bad. 8 mg clonazepam + 40 mg propranolol a day. changed my life for the better certain.

damn 8 mgs of clonaz a day??you can still function jjust fine physically, no tiredness or cognitive dulling?