• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

proper bellringer technique?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fornax55

Bluelighter
hello bluelighters.
i've seen many people make reference to the renowned and respected bellringer, but i've never seen anyone provide much instruction as to how to properly achieve one.

people say if you smoke a dime rock and don't get a bellringer then your hard sucks - i can assure you that this isn't the case. despite this, smoking a dime rock doesn't give me a bellringer.

someone wanna give me a heads up here? :!

what are you smoking with? take a decent hit, make sure not to torch it, and hold it in

i usually use a glass tube, melt it in to the brillo and hold my hits for a while.
despite how all day yesterday i was telling myself to hold the hit in as long as i possibly could, when i bought a dime rock i only held it in for like ten seconds like i usually do.

d'you think that would be the only problem?

All the stars have to allign just perfect to get the awesome bellringer. First, you need to have great shit, not stuff cut to hell. Then you have to get the smoking technique just right . . . basically as you are saying, melt the rock into the chore and then when you start to turn it into smoke take as big a hit as you can and get lots and lots of smoke into your lungs . . . and then hold for 30 seconds and exhale.

Also sometimes my bellringer comes after 3 or 4 hits when it is time to work the chore up and down the pipe and smoke the residue and the crack saturated chore - - which is more pure by this time.

Good luck and keep trying.

you have to hold it in as long as it is physically possible.....like 30 seconds.

Get good powder, ammonia and cook your own rock. Much more chance of success that route.

Some really good answers

Look, I don't encourage doing any kind of drug lol, especially not able kind of opiates, but the way I see it is..people are different and always will be. Life is too boring without hobbies lol..Some folks like to go fishing..I'm my case I would much rather get high. If the bellringer is absolutely incredible then that just happens to make it 10x better :) don't give up on the ringer tho..It's there..its just waiting for YOU haha :)) peace guys

maybe it just doesn't affect you as much as some people. I've smoked crack several times, even had someone experienced light it for me a couple times so it was sure to burn right, held in my hits for a ridiculously long time, and never felt anything at all off of it. and half a gram of high quality coke feels like a cup of strong coffee to me. I just am not easily affected by cocaine. some people have different brain chemistries, it may not be possible for you to get a "bellringer."

Not that I'm advocating it by any means but when I used to mainline good quality fish scale I would get a bell ringer/metallic taste 9 times outta 10. IMO It sounds like it may just be the quality of your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.