• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Promethazine syrup WITHOUT the codeine, BUT I bought codeine seperately. DOSAGE ADVIC

Willkursavka

Greenlighter
Hi everyone

I wanted to try 'lean' so I bought some promethazine cough syrup off the deep web, but when it arrived I realised it was WITHOUT codeine! --fail--

So I went back on the deep web and bought some codeine phosphate 60mg tablets.

So my question is - how much do i need to get high???

As far as i understand the promethazine works well with the codeine because it helps with some of the side effects of the opiate like nausea, and can even boost the effects of the codeine. IS THIS TRUE??

The codeine phosphate is 60mg tablets
The promethazine syrup is 5mg/5ml.

How much codeine should i take? How much of the syrup should i drink? if any at all

I'm 34, a big guy, with a wide drug experience.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ANY ADVICE YOU GUYS HAVE!

Take 130-150 mg of codeine, and if it isn't enough you can go up to 180. As for the promethazine, take 15 mg, and if it isn't enough you can go up to 25. Many people find that promethazine isn't that great of a potentiater though, it's really only the most commonly one used because of pop culture and the fact that they often come together. Diphenhydramine (DPH, benadryl) is the most effective one for most people, but unlike promethazine it's sedating so it's not great at a party since you might just fall asleep. Prometh is better for social events, DPH is better for by yourself. If you take it with DPH, cut the codeine dose down to 100-140 mg, and take 50 mg of DPH. good luck, have fun, stay safe

Nancy you said DPH is better than Promethazine. Although I've never used Promethazine and Codeine. I have however used codeine and DPH a lot.

Can you tell me what doses would be good for around 300mg Codeine. I usually do anywhere from 25-100mg but I find that 25-50mg is barely noticeable and over that is too much and kills the Codeine high. Maybe I'm just unlucky :(

Thanks for your reply!
I actually have some DPH so I'll try the codeine with each (on separate occasions of course).
Should i take the DPH/Prometh at the same time as the codeine? Or say 30-60 mins beforehand?
Why would i take a lower dose of codeine with the DPH as opposed to with prometh?
Is it better to crush up/chew the codeine? or does it not really make a difference?
Should i take all this on an empty stomach? or does that also not really make a difference?

Thanks very much!

Personally. I've always taken the DPH and Codeine at the same time. But maybe try the codeine then first after 30-60 minutes take the DPH if needed.

If you are experienced with Codeine you should be okay with the dose (120mg-180mg). It's quite a small dosage so you should be fine without lowing it.

Crushing up the Codeine makes it hit a bit faster and stronger. Not much though, like 10% stronger and maybe 5-10 minutes faster. Taking into account that Codeine has a HORRIBLE taste which is magnified 100x when crushed. I wouldn't say it's worth but do whatever you feel like.

Yes, take it on a empty stomach. Codeine while on a full stomach negates the effects quite a lot. Always take on an empty stomach.

It's going to largely be a matter of personal preference regarding how much antihistamine is going to appropriately complement your Opiates. We really don't like to have a wealth of threads that consist of little more than "how do I get high? - what is the most recreational/fun experience?" These matters of personal preference are always going to be subjective by definition. You might not enjoy the experience at all.

Now, operating within the realm of general safety, do not go exceeding more than 100mg - 200mg Codeine with 2 standard dosing units of any given first-gen antihistamine. Do not combine these substances with other central nervous system depressants i.e. ethyl alcohol, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Z-Drugs or what have you or these numbers become useless and irrelevant.