• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Probably shouldn't complain but...

lozgod

Bluelighter
...I bought 2 bundles yesterday. Did 16 bags, last shot about 12 hours ago and am not high still but still got pin point pupils, no signs of WD, still constipated. I got 10 bags left, want to hit 4 up but know as long as I am still hi I aint gonna get a good rush. I usually do 6 out of the first bundle and did 6 yesterday to start off and realized this shit was so good that 3-4 would of been enough. I got a high tolerance so don't advice any novice users to dare try 6 or even 4 bags in one shot. My oxy tolerance is well above 300mgs in one pop if that says anything.

This is some banging ass dope I got to say but I wish it'll wear off so I can do some more and get a nice rush. This is pissing me off.

Had to go out and buy 2 more bundles of this shit. Still got 4 bags from the first 2 but want to get it while the gettins good. This shit is TOO good. That means it's probably what I call bait dope. Make it really good then start putting out garbage to make up the profit with the same stamp. Doesn't happen as much as it used to but this has to be the case. I never had dope this good. There's got to be a catch. It's even $10 cheaper a bundle and the bags are fat as shit. Makes no sense unless my bait theory is right. Test 2 bags from each of the new 2 bundles and still got the fire going on.

This particular stamp I'll put up against the best dope anywhere in the US right now. This shit is amazingly good. North Jerz bring it on!

I copped it in Wilmington DE which is part of the Philly pipeline for dope. If you cop in Philly or in that pipeline (DE, Chester, some of South Jersey, NE Maryland, etc) get the stamp GAP. It got a hat on it with the word GAP on the hat. I haven't had a histamine reaction or nodded like this in a long time. I'm taling years. I wish there was a way to know the purity but I'd put a good amount of money on 80%+ without hesitation. I know that's a bold statement but this stuff is not like anything i ever got in DE, Philly, Bmore, anywhere, anytime. I can't stop talking about it. I just sent my dealer 5 customers in the last hour. Two called back so far saying the same thing. My one boy been shooting since he was in his early 20s and he's 37 and he said the same thing. Feels like it did when we first started using.

Blue bags, unsealed, funky looking hat with capital GAP and bags are fat as hell. I'll post a pic but my Blackberry don't take the best pics.

Thanks. I know. Got kind of hyperactive about it, but it's that good.

Just be happy you can get it at all. You could be stuck where i live and not be able to get any!!!

... yer posts were nearly incomprehensible to me.

"This is some banging ass dope I got to say but I wish it'll wear off so I can do some more and get a nice rush. This is pissing me off."

I don't get it.

... yer posts were nearly incomprehensible to me.

"This is some banging ass dope I got to say but I wish it'll wear off so I can do some more and get a nice rush. This is pissing me off."

I don't get it.

If I'm hi and bang more dope I don't get that "not hi" rush. I get a small rush but I woke up and was still hi. I didn't get to get that first thing in the morning rush. Maybe Im not making it clear. I was hi when I wrote it (still am) but there's a difference in the rush between waking up and needing a shot vs waking up and still being hi. If I wake up hi tomorrow I am going to pop a valium and go back to sleep another 4 hours and hopefully wake up needing the shot.

Probably look like a nut in this thread but my receptors are in overdrive right now from this good ass dope. Irony is when I am broke and sick I am going to be crying the blues about wanting to get clean. This life sucks, when you ain't got dope.

I always get good dope in Jersey, usually Newark or Elizabeth. The last shit I got was called "bully" and it was bangin'. Lozgod, send me a PM, we need to chat. Thanks.

...I bought 2 bundles yesterday. Did 16 bags, last shot about 12 hours ago and am not high still but still got pin point pupils, no signs of WD, still constipated. I got 10 bags left, want to hit 4 up but know as long as I am still hi I aint gonna get a good rush. I usually do 6 out of the first bundle and did 6 yesterday to start off and realized this shit was so good that 3-4 would of been enough. I got a high tolerance so don't advice any novice users to dare try 6 or even 4 bags in one shot. My oxy tolerance is well above 300mgs in one pop if that says anything.

This is some banging ass dope I got to say but I wish it'll wear off so I can do some more and get a nice rush. This is pissing me off.

So you bought 2 buns and did 16, but have 10 left. How many fuckin' bags to you get in a bundle???? The most I've ever gotten was 12.

Fuck yo I wish I could find some fat bags of fire the last 2 buns I got were "Facebook" and "First Lady". The Facebooks were fat but kinda weak (6 bag shot for desired effects) but they were fat. Then the First lady batch were really weak (small) bags but they packed a punch (4 bag shots). Goddamn yo I guess I gotta get out of PA to get some banging skag. Delaware is like my 2nd home but I cant just go to Wilm and start walking around asking for tickets lol