View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Pro lad: Wuss dat?

Keeloverandfly

Bluelighter
Pro lad just popped up on my side of the pond. Ain’t no dandy threads about it. Anyone have ideas about its research value?

From PiHKAL:

DOSAGE : 100 - 200 micrograms, orally

DURATION : 6 - 8 hrs

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS : (with 80 µg, orally) "I am aware of some change within a quarter hour, and then nothing more for quite a while. Certainly no visuals, almost like MDMA in that I am not really sure that this is even psychedelic -- it does not have any of the flavor of LSD. I want to try it at a higher dose some day."

(with 135 µg, orally) "A strange development into a sort of paranoia place, without any reasonable dialog with my partner. A light-headed experience of a different kind, but we did not find common space. Not too comfortable -- emotions are dull. At about mid-experience, considerable visuals came into play, with easy fantasy interlocking with music. Brüchner's viola quintette in A produced extraordinary castle frames within castle walls. Emotions were reknit, food was good, and sleep fine at the 8th or 9th hour. It is not up to LSD (if that is your standard) because it is basically not like LSD."

(with 175 µg, orally) "This is an intellectually clear material, but it is a funny material. I am certainly at a +++ or at least I was a couple of hours ago. How does one describe PRO-LAD? It's not-quite-this and not-quite-that sort of stuff. Or, to borrow from Winnie-the-Pooh, 'It's not at the bottom, and it's not at the top (but this is the stair where I always stop)' -- oh, never mind. I mean, I'm not sure how to categorize this material. It's pleasant, it's fine for fooling around, it's good for humor, even excellent. It's very good for clear thinking, although not cosmic-type particularly. It's a sort of nice, comfortable, middle-American, July-Fourth-Picnic, apple-pie with ice cream sort of psychedelic, the kind that you can wrap up in gold and white striped paper for your youngest aunt, the one who likes to think she's really a bit wild, you know -- the kind of psychedelic that's a bit much for your Dad or Mom, but it's just jazzy enough to keep some younger relatives happy with you for a few months. However, I must tell you, kid, if you try to bring this to the Big Town, well... It is pretty much dropped off, now. Ah'm gonna lie mahself on down."

Why didn’t I think to look at TIHKAL for once??? Good TRs, doesn’t make me want it though.

This is the 2nd time I have seen a post from OP, that if you listened to him, and went out and looked, you would end up in the storefront of a known scammer. Its like the worst photoshop sheet i ever saw

prolad.jpg

This is the 2nd time I have seen a post from OP, that if you listened to him, and went out and looked, you would end up in the storefront of a known scammer. Its like the worst photoshop sheet i ever saw

prolad.jpg

Really? I have bought several molecules from them, had them tested professionally, and all was good. On another forum where store names are allowed multiple people have given positive reports (received package, drugs tested). I am not saying they haven’t made mistakes or scammed people—any vendor can be careless or crooked—just my experience with them has been as good as with any other reputable vendor and I’ve never heard a bad story about them.

psychonaut wiki claims that it has been sold online, but i am skeptical of that claim.

i propose this thread as the beginning of the small and handy pro-lad thread, if it ever hits.

are all of these new shops that claim to have it scams? is pro- lad completely unobtanium at the present time? (not trying to fish for sources, just looking to separate fact from fiction)

The entity that produces these products is real. It is not produced by head shops, but I cannot reveal the manufacturer due to BLUA concerns. I will say that there are carefully manufactured and test purity at 99.5 %.

The LAD molecules are lysergics but do not have all the qualities of LSD, They are covered in the book Thikal as described by @HOOH.

Even Shulgin was not overly impressed with Pro-LAD. If you are curious I would try Eth-LAD or AL-LAD as they are closer to a LSD experience with less body load. I don't believe it has been in production since 2017 but there may be some old stock still floating around the world. I have some of the Eth-LAD produced in 2017 and can verify that they are still quite active.

I If there is continued interest and market presence we might start a new small and handy thread for PRO-LAD.

Let's see what develops. 👍

edited to add:
I checked and the only molecule of the LAD series that they are currently producing is AL-LAD

Last edited:
al-lad is great, eth-lad is the best... but i'm sure some of us wanna check pro-lad out at some point ever... even if it needs a slightly higher dosage, it may have some unique qualities.

[also, pargy-lad (just going by the name) sounds pretty hilarious lol and a half milligram is a paltry dose, in terms of drugs in general]

I will say that there are carefully manufactured and test purity at 99.5 %.
Some of the later batches of AL tested closer to 80% FYI, and an LSD chemist thought the ETH-LAD was also not pure tho it was never tested..

regardless, I'm a huge fan of the people (single person is hard to believe) that produced these compounds, I just definitely think there were variations in quality. The first batch of AL-LAD that was released was truly superior compared to the larger and more commercialized batches. Maybe it was just intent, but to this day, I'll see people take the original batch of AL-LAD and have a totally awesome positive experience. The same person takes some of the later batches, and is underwhelmed/disappointed, no matter how much they actually take. I think with lysergamides, quality is everything. Those iso lysergamides ruin the trip.

I would still love to see a few more LAD's produced, specifically IPR-LAD. I think its worth checking out at least. I'm a little sad to see the LAD's being bypassed for the more profitable LSD prodrugs such as 1P, 1A, 1CP etc.. I think the LAD's were truly unique.

Last edited: