Primo Covers v. Better Than The Original

before the inevitable authenticity inquisition, tis defo a cover, curious situ though

It's the band Motorhead playing the song 'Motorhead' live, the song being a cover of a Hawkwind track (Motorhead), so it's a cover. I was at the show three days before this one ...has the feel of authentic musical history

"I should be tired/But all I am is wired/Aint felt this good for an hour"

Awesome show to be at. I kind of prefer the Hawkwind version with the violin, though, or the Motorhead version from "On Parole."

Awesome show to be at. I kind of prefer the Hawkwind version with the violin, though, or the Motorhead version from "On Parole."
It was awesome for sure, doubly so as was my first ever gig :) I actually prefer the other Hawkwind version, no violin on it and with Dave Brock on vocals

Here's a fucking astonishing cover. You gotta get past teh fact that the audience are luvvies etc though, think it's at an awards night or such.

The drummer is the son of John Bonham (led zeps dead drummer)...just look at the amazement on the led zep guy's faces when they hear this cover