• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pressed Oxycodone Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggolden42075

Greenlighter
This is my first post, just created the account today, if I'm doing anything wrong please let me know!

Below is a lot of confusion/frustration

I've been trying to understand why people buy pressed oxycodone pills.

I used to do oxy and it was so frustrating trying to find authentic pills anywhere. I finally gave up and started doing pressed.

That's probably one of the reasons I quit. Every single pressed pill, order, etc. felt NOTHING like the real thing. Nothing.

Curiousity and just wanting to learn here.

SO: Was I missing something when I was ordering pressed?

I'd like to learn a few things about pressed pills, which one's are the best? And how would anyone know this stuff when the pills are pressed.

IMPRINTS - WHY do pressed oxy's have imprints at all? What is the point?!?!

The FDA isn't regulating darkmarket drugs..... pressed pill makers aren't required to put "identifiers" or anything on the pills..... And even if they DO put these marks.... What exactly does that mean?

Mark, imprint or not, the pill can still be made with anything so I'm just curious why imprints are even existant on pressed pills. What is the difference between the imprints? Like:

M30
K9
A215
A8

Different markings.... But all made of the same thing?

Why does anyone care what markings, letters, color etc that the pill has when aren't all pressed pills made with "whatever" goes into pressed oxy's?

It's not like a pharmacy is using markings, identifiers etc for safety reasons, to identify the pills and it's the law to do it...... But why does this matter on pressed pills?

Please help me understand what the point of doing this with pressed pills.

Thank you!

Okay. This is your second post and it's almost identical to the first. We even messaged each other about BLUA and what was, and wasn't allowed .

The presses are fent and not oxycodone. That is why they don't feel like the real deal. You will only be able to purchase fent and horse tranquilizer and RC's in the pressed ones. And manufacturers of pressed pills use imprints just like anyone else would. It's to identify their product. That's all an imprint is. Lets people know WHO made them. They aren't real oxy and never will be.

I know you want someone to help you find the " best " presses and the " best " vendor but we just can't do that. Like we talked about already.

I'm gonna leave this one open so that you can discuss it. Just bear in mind that all presses that you order will be fentanyl or research chemicals mixed with animal tranquilizers. And nobody will be able to give you any information other than that.

I've been trying to understand why people buy pressed oxycodone pills.
Because they are desperately and hopelessly addicted to opioids, and it's their only option. Finding real pharma oxy is neigh impossible in the US these days, same with heroin, opium... all opioids. It's all just fent now.

Nobody likes the pressed pills, and if someone says they do, it's because they've never tried real opioids or heroin

They are an awful high. It's not until you become highly dependent on them does one start to enjoy them a little bit, and even then, it's far inferior to almost every other opioid.

They also contain a myriad of different fentanyl analogues. Nobody can tell you what's even in them.

They do not contain fentanyl, this is a misnomer, they contain fentanyl analogues and derivatives.

Nobody can tell you the difference between them based on their markings or what pill they are counterfeited as. Every pill is different. Nobody can answer this for you, nor is drug ID speculation allowed.

The marks mean absolutely nothing when it comes to counterfeit pills.... marketing... oxy addicts tend to prefer one brand over another... it means nothing in terms of what could actually be in them.

Hope this answers you question. Ultimately, we don't know nor could we tell you if we did... because we would just be guessing.

Last edited:
Pressed anything is most probably cut with phent. There hasn't been real xanax on the dark web since the silk road about 10 years ago. It was a beautiful few year where dealers went out of their way to deliver better products than the other guy. Unfortunately the dark web is not nor will it be like it was.

Occasionally you will find a legit dealer. To do that i send out a questionaire to the dealers asking specific questions depending on the drug to determine if they were full of shit or not.

Not to make u feel bad or anything but here in colombia you can just go to a pharmacy and pick up oxy's 40's for 30,000 pesos ( about 7 USD ). I also picked up liquid morphine for about 15 usd. This is what freedom looks like. People in America have no idea what freedom is.

If freedom means being able to buy addictive drugs OTC without any supervision then you are more than free.

Seems to me that if most people were allowed to do that whenever and wherever they wanted they would be far from free.

Sounds more like a ball and chain . Having unlimited amounts of something isn't always a good thing.

Anyway we gotta close this. OP will never find what they are looking for and will have to be satisfied with whatever they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.