Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Opioids Prescription opioids in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Is it just really hard to be prescribed opiates in Australia right now? I was on norspan patches for a while (for chronic pain) but got that off that. I don't have acute pain apart from my teeth right now and I just want opiates. I'll be honest. What can I do if I don't know how/am not able to get street drugs? I have dextromethorphan cough syrup - is that similar to opiates? I thought it was. Otherwise I could get back onto poppy seed tea but that was not a great era when I was on that.

I am just wanting to end things soon as my family situation will never end and "therapists/counsellors" do not have the answer. Some people just are cursed and born into bad families and it is what it is.

Thank you for reading.

In the US they will gladly prescribe gabapentin or pregabalin.

Just be careful because the pregabalin does help with anti anxiety also but it is very potent and can cause dependence,

and abuse if taken in larger quantities as prescribed.

The gabapentin will help generally with some pain and to feel a bit more comfortable and can be taken as prescribed.

Good Luck with substituting other meds that can help and be comforting for your pain and conditions.

I hope that you can find what will be best for you that may help you get through everything as an asset and a quality in you life too.

Both of those can be for pain and comfort. But I feel that the pregabalin is much stronger and potent than the gabapentin.

Gabapentin is the milder effecting medication. Comparing with the pregabalin that does seem to do real good for an anti anxiety as well

as a pain reliever also.

It will be helpful . . . as opposed to taking nothing at all for pain and anxiety symptoms that you may need for more comfort to help you through your tough times.

But those are the only two other prescription meds that I know of that I think are not supposed to be a narcotic. And definitely have a less stronger

relief but are supposed to be able to help a lot even though not a narcotic medication.

I hope you can feel better soon !!

In the US they will gladly prescribe gabapentin or pregabalin.

Just be careful because the pregabalin does help with anti anxiety also but it is very potent and can cause dependence,

and abuse if taken in larger quantities as prescribed.

The gabapentin will help generally with some pain and to feel a bit more comfortable and can be taken as prescribed.

Good Luck with substituting other meds that can help and be comforting for your pain and conditions.

I hope that you can find what will be best for you that may help you get through everything as an asset and a quality in you life too.

Both of those can be for pain and comfort. But I feel that the pregabalin is much stronger and potent than the gabapentin.

Gabapentin is the milder effecting medication. Comparing with the pregabalin that does seem to do real good for an anti anxiety as well

as a pain reliever also.

It will be helpful . . . as opposed to taking nothing at all for pain and anxiety symptoms that you may need for more comfort to help you through your tough times.

But those are the only two other prescription meds that I know of that I think are not supposed to be a narcotic. And definitely have a less stronger

relief but are supposed to be able to help a lot even though not a narcotic medication.

I hope you can feel better soon !!
Thank you for your reply and good advice. I do take Lyrica but only get 75mg tablets and they are cracking down on how often I get them now. I get 56 every 4 weeks I think which is only about 2 a day. I was enjoying 4-6 a day but don't have enough to keep that up. I see my doctor today and can ask him but he will grill me about what kind of pain I have, etc. I just want opioids and to feel good.

Thank you for your reply and good advice. I do take Lyrica but only get 75mg tablets and they are cracking down on how often I get them now. I get 56 every 4 weeks I think which is only about 2 a day. I was enjoying 4-6 a day but don't have enough to keep that up. I see my doctor today and can ask him but he will grill me about what kind of pain I have, etc. I just want opioids and to feel good.
Me too. Thanxxx. ❤️‍🔥

Thank you, Again.

Always
☀️

Yes doctors won't prescribe shit

they are all paranoid now. media beats shit up and laws get tighter. its how the nanny country works.

even if u have severe fkn pain u may be able to get some panadeine forte

some doctors even have signs on door saying we won't prescribe pain killers.

Yes doctors won't prescribe shit

they are all paranoid now. media beats shit up and laws get tighter. its how the nanny country works.

even if u have severe fkn pain u may be able to get some panadeine forte

some doctors even have signs on door saying we won't prescribe pain killers.
Yes it's the nanny state here alright. I do remember doctors always (often) having that sign saying they won't prescribe painkillers or drugs of addiction but some still did once they got to know you. Now it seems different. I just want to go out with a bang and one last hurrah.

It seems that you made this thread purely to complain about the prescription problem in Australia. Unfortunately we cannot help you obtain a prescription, so I'm gonna go ahead and lock this.

Please seek professional advice for your depression and suicidal ideation.

Status
Not open for further replies.