• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Prescription Monitoring Systems in the US: NarX Score

I ran into shit with my states system and was forced to seek treatment one state over. I travel there three times a week for work but its still such bullshit. American health care is terrible. Its a broken mess that mostly about money. The funniest thing is many doctors act so arrogant still.. idk why.. its revolting and hilarious at the same time.

I just stay away as much as possible.
I’m 1.5 hours from Louisiana but I doubt Louisiana is ran much different than Texas about these things. Those two states always seem to be in lock-step with each other.
The arrogance you speak of is certainly a thing. Working on aircraft for a living in the past, I got treated like I’m a line service attendant instead of an equally prestigious person as they are. Not all pilots are that way, but they exist. Not sure how many times I’ve had to let pilots know that I went to school much longer than they did to be able to do what I can do.

What is the different states rules, specifically, that’s better in the other state as opposed to yours?

If I can’t get my NarX score histories, I’m going to start asking for my scores each time I fill a prescription so I can see how they change over time. When I set my attention on something like this, I do it with a lot of tenacity and boldness. I feel this system causes direct discrimination. This is not ok. I will do everything in my power and imagination to change a wrong into a right.

I’m 1.5 hours from Louisiana but I doubt Louisiana is ran much different than Texas about these things. Those two states always seem to be in lock-step with each other.
The arrogance you speak of is certainly a thing. Working on aircraft for a living in the past, I got treated like I’m a line service attendant instead of an equally prestigious person as they are. Not all pilots are that way, but they exist. Not sure how many times I’ve had to let pilots know that I went to school much longer than they did to be able to do what I can do.

What is the different states rules, specifically, that’s better in the other state as opposed to yours?

The rules are likely the same. But I got hit with an unjust positive drug test. This resulted in me getting instantly cut from controlled substances. I take addy for a latent sleep cycle disorder and i need this to function, aka get up for work. So I got black listed throughout the entire state due to the state monitoring system.

So I was forced to go out of state to outrun the state system to get the medication that treats the condition that would severely negatively impact my life.

The rules are likely the same. But I got hit with an unjust positive drug test. This resulted in me getting instantly cut from controlled substances. I take addy for a latent sleep cycle disorder and i need this to function, aka get up for work. So I got black listed throughout the entire state due to the state monitoring system.

So I was forced to go out of state to outrun the state system to get the medication that treats the condition that would severely negatively impact my life.
Did you get told that you were unable to get that in your state from now on, or did you have to figure it out by trying to go to diff doctors and none of them helping?

Have you ever tried Nuvigil or Provigil? It’s a stimulant but it’s not addictive. NASA prompted its creation, from what I understand, for long duration missions where it prevents what happens when a person goes without restorative REM sleep. Air Force pilots use it too.

Did you get told that you were unable to get that in your state from now on, or did you have to figure it out by trying to go to diff doctors and none of them helping?

Have you ever tried Nuvigil or Provigil? It’s a stimulant but it’s not addictive. NASA prompted its creation, from what I understand, for long duration missions where it prevents what happens when a person goes without restorative REM sleep. Air Force pilots use it too.
Interesting I will have too check those out.. I went to one other Dr in state and was denied .. but not really I live with an MD and a PharmD so I have people I can just bounce stuff like this off and was aware after the first attempt at alternate legitimate care.

These days I have very little respect or admiration for medical science compared to what I used to.

Interesting I will have too check those out.. I went to one other Dr in state and was denied .. but not really I live with an MD and a PharmD so I have people I can just bounce stuff like this off and was aware after the first attempt at alternate legitimate care.

These days I have very little respect or admiration for medical science compared to what I used to.
Since you live with them, I’m wondering if they would give you your NarX scores. Think they’d do that for you? All I had to do to get mine was ask my doctor. If you get them, perhaps you could post them here, or PM me so we can attempt to ascertain more info about these things.

Since you live with them, I’m wondering if they would give you your NarX scores. Think they’d do that for you? All I had to do to get mine was ask my doctor. If you get them, perhaps you could post them here, or PM me so we can attempt to ascertain more info about these things.
I will check with them tomorrow and see whats up and get back. if you don't hear from me please just remind me in a day or so.

I am a chronic pain patient who was abruptly cut off MS Contin, which I have taken for 15-16 years, and put on Buprenorphine for chronic pain management.
I just started the Buprenorphine treatment end of November.
It is working pretty well for chronic pain, but I must use 16-24 mg every 8 hours.
(I wonder if just the change in pain medication is what has helped )
It doesn’t last 24 hours for me.
Neither for withdrawal or for chronic pain.

I would split your dose in half and take it twice a day, morning and evening. Dupe has a ceiling effect where, technically after 2mg your receptors are saturated. Now, with tolerance, I think that's not necessarily true, because I am on it, at about 12mg a day, and if I take 2mg, I still feel uncomfortable. But try taking it twice a day instead of once, I bet it will work better. I would bet that 8-12mg will feel no different than 16-24mg, and if you divide the dose, you will not have interdose withdrawals, and you'll have more consistent pain relief.

Oh wait, you said you're using 16-24mg every 8 hours. Wow, that is a lot. Sorry it's not working well for you. I think bupe is quite inferior to morphine for pain.

8 hours is the average max analgesic off methadone as well. Methadone needs to be dosed every eight hours to control pain for most people. its probably more like 6 hours for continuous relief, but 8 for sure.

I’d like to put together a project for the NarX scores that we are forced to live under. Both my doctor, and a pharmacist, told me my current NarX scores. I can’t find out what the scores have been, from month to month, for the last two years, which is reportedly as far back as these PMP records go back. I’m certain older stuff doesn’t get expunged like they claim, though.

I’d like for us to get our scores as they are upon picking up our medicine, and then post them on this thread, so we can start to see how they change over time. Like I said, the pharmacist had no issues with telling me what they are. This will give all of us that are concerned about this tyrannical discriminatory system, an idea of how they work, and by extension, show us why we may be having the troubles we have with getting the care we are being denied.

Even if nobody wants to participate, I will be logging my scores on this thread monthly, but I hope we have more input from others. We’ll know about this stuff much quicker with more participation.

My scores right now are:

1. Opiate = 420
2. Sedative = 491
3. Stimulant = 0
4. Overall score that reflects the chances of me dying by accidental OD = 300
(After this entry #4 will be denoted using “OD” for now on.)

I hope y’all join in this quest with me. 😊

I don't think we have anything like this in the UK or EU but I could be wrong. I certainly hope they don't decide something like this is a good idea. Seems frankly dystopian in intent.

Oh wait, you said you're using 16-24mg every 8 hours. Wow, that is a lot. Sorry it's not working well for you. I think bupe is quite inferior to morphine for pain.
Hey @Xorkoth
Can you explain to me why changing from MS Contin to Suboxone is a better choice?
It is the only choice they are giving me, but, I do not understand why it is better.
Everything I read tells me it is stronger than morphine.
I am worried that I am getting into worse problems.
I know you are very knowledgeable about substances and I need a little help here.
I still feel like I am in withdrawal a lot of the time.
I am splitting the doses, but I am needing 16-24 mg every 8 hours.
I am sleeping a lot. Really tired. Exhausted from sweating so much and having broken sleep still.
I do not see how this is any better than what I had, I’m fact, I am worried it could be worse.
Please help,
Thank you brother.
❤️
P.O.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for this information, pretty eye opening. I have never had many prescriptions... at times I've had gabapentin, and I have clonidine... but also suboxone now. So I'm sure that puts my score pretty high. I also have a specialty medication for psoriatic arthritis which is a biologic agent that modifies my immune system in one very targeted pathway and prevents my joints from slowly fusing together.

I'm very grateful to not be a chronic pain patient, or long-term benzo-prescribed patient, right now.
Yeah, you should be very grateful not to be a chronic pain patient (survivor of severe injury) or benzo patient right now!
We have medications that would allow me and others to LIVE the rest of our lives.
But no, they refuse to give you those medications and if you are lucky enough to find a doctor that takes pity on you and- or has some human compassion left, the government “system” will identify you and take away the small amount of relief you did have!

In the old days, they gave people what they needed to be able to actually have a LIFE after being injured horribly, traumatized, etc...
They gave people increases in dosage! They switched around medications, rotated pain medications, so as to give your body a bit of a change and to allow you to have a better quality of LIFE!

Now....WTF is happening?
”We can’t give you any helpful medications while you die slowly because you might become addicted”
Does that even make ANY FUCKING sense??

I’d like to put together a project for the NarX scores that we are forced to live under. Both my doctor, and a pharmacist, told me my current NarX scores. I can’t find out what the scores have been, from month to month, for the last two years, which is reportedly as far back as these PMP records go back. I’m certain older stuff doesn’t get expunged like they claim, though.

I’d like for us to get our scores as they are upon picking up our medicine, and then post them on this thread, so we can start to see how they change over time. Like I said, the pharmacist had no issues with telling me what they are. This will give all of us that are concerned about this tyrannical discriminatory system, an idea of how they work, and by extension, show us why we may be having the troubles we have with getting the care we are being denied.

Even if nobody wants to participate, I will be logging my scores on this thread monthly, but I hope we have more input from others. We’ll know about this stuff much quicker with more participation.

My scores right now are:

1. Opiate = 420
2. Sedative = 491
3. Stimulant = 0
4. Overall score that reflects the chances of me dying by accidental OD = 300
(After this entry #4 will be denoted using “OD” for now on.)

I hope y’all join in this quest with me. 😊
Can you tell us exactly what we ask the pharmacist for?
I will participate.
I will get my scores.

I also was assistant to a member in The House of Representatives for 10 years.
I will call my old boss or write a letter also.

This is TYRANNY!

If I can’t get my NarX score histories, I’m going to start asking for my scores each time I fill a prescription so I can see how they change over time. When I set my attention on something like this, I do it with a lot of tenacity and boldness. I feel this system causes direct discrimination. This is not ok. I will do everything in my power and imagination to change a wrong into a right.
Same here.
My employees nicknamed me “The Bulldog” lol!
They have gone too far with this. I happen to know there is a computer (quite close to where I live), that records everyone’s e-mails, text messages, phone calls, any and all interactions with doctors, prescriptions, any communications what so ever is stored there.
Is that not Tyranny? They said they needed it due to the “terrorists”, so they could identify them.

But, it has turned into something WAY more sinister.
Who decides who is a “terrorist”?
Some would say certain religions or even a belief in Jesus Christ is “terrorist “ activity.
Remember our History.
Look at what is going on in China right now! Locked in there homes with drones and robot dogs barking orders at them to
“Stay indoors and submit to their daily Covid test”.
That is Tyranny!

Needing medical treatment or pain control does not make someone a bad person.
It does not even make them an “addict”.
I think that word is used too losely.

Without pain medication, I start having seizures, have heart pain and weight on my chest, have cluster headaches which brain damage me further, EVERY TIME they occur.
Morphine has given me control over those things.
Those things will kill me.

I don’t understand how they can just decide no more opioids or benzodiazepines, and no more filling prescriptions written by doctors at the pharmacy and then WE get negative reports due to this.

What about all the people they fucked up by sending them to war?
what about all the people they fucked up with “vaccines”?
What about all the people injured by just everyday life?

Last edited:
Can you tell us exactly what we ask the pharmacist for?
I will participate.
I will get my scores.

I also was assistant to a member in The House of Representatives for 10 years.
I will call my old boss or write a letter also.

This is TYRANNY!
Cool. All states
Same here.
My employees nicknamed me “The Bulldog” lol!
They have gone too far with this. I happen to know there is a computer (quite close to where I live), that records everyone’s e-mails, text messages, phone calls, any and all interactions with doctors, prescriptions, any communications what so ever is stored there.
Is that not Tyranny? They said they needed it due to the “terrorists”, so they could identify them.

But, it has turned into something WAY more sinister.
Who decides who is a “terrorist”?
Some would say certain religions or even a belief in Jesus Christ is “terrorist “ activity.
Remember our History.
Look at what is going on in China right now! Locked in there homes with drones and robot dogs barking orders at them to
“Stay indoors and submit to their daily Covid test”.
That is Tyranny!

Needing medical treatment or pain control does not make someone a bad person.
It does not even make them an “addict”.
I think that word is used too losely.

Without pain medication, I start having seizures, have heart pain and weight on my chest, have cluster headaches which brain damage me further, EVERY TIME they occur.
Morphine has given me control over those things.
Those things will kill me.

I don’t understand how they can just decide no more opioids or benzodiazepines, and no more filling prescriptions written by doctors at the pharmacy and then WE get negative reports due to this.

What about all the people they fucked up by sending them to war?
what about all the people they fucked up with “vaccines”?
What about all the people injured by just everyday life?
Its crazy to think that at one time, for well over a decade, mid 90’s to ~2014, it was perfectly fine for a single doctor to prescribe 120 pain pills, 120 Xanax, and 120 Soma. Now there is this ridiculous DEA “black box warning” about having an opioid and a benzo medication, together. How did doctors think it was okay back then? How can a nation full of doctors get told by a pharm company that their time released opioid didn’t really cause addiction…AND THEY BELIEVED IT?!?! A mid level medical student would know that’s impossible, not to mention every grown up with an IQ over 70. Now, because they were stupid, they’ve got these controls so tight that I can have either chronic insomnia, or lumbar spine problems, but not both. It’s infuriating.