• H&R Moderators: streaM Freak

Treatment Prepping for prostrate surgery

M!$TER-ED

Moderator: NMI; SLR; TR
Staff member
Joined
Jun 9, 2025
Messages
2,539
Location
Central NY
Last week I met with prostrate specialist to determine eligibility for a prostrate procedure called a euro-lift. Then what the dr did was insert a camera through penis opening to view prostrate, For the next week until present day I've had difficulty urinating, burning sensation, getting up multiple times at night having to urinate. The Dr said I have a weak bladder his terminology was a floppy bladder, had no idea about this prior to appointment. This may be reason my urinary stream is so weak.
Surgery is scheduled for October 22.

 
You will be okay. I promise it can't be any worse than it is right now.

You will be alright. Just keep going. ;);)

🙏🙏

I have to say, you are Braver than me. If I was your wife I would definitely pass out.

I'm being funny from you last thread.


~~~~

I'm really terrified already !!!

🙌💞
 
Last week I met with prostrate specialist to determine eligibility for a prostrate procedure called a euro-lift. Then what the dr did was insert a camera through penis opening to view prostrate, For the next week until present day I've had difficulty urinating, burning sensation, getting up multiple times at night having to urinate. The Dr said I have a weak bladder his terminology was a floppy bladder, had no idea about this prior to appointment. This may be reason my urinary stream is so weak.
Surgery is scheduled for October 22.


My father in law had prostate cancer,he said surgery was a cake walk..Laparoscopy was best,he did radiation( targeted) it shrunk and the decided to remove it and some lymph nodes.Very little pain ,quick recovery( few weeks) I asked if he is in working order now. He said like a jack in the box, crank it and pop goes the weasel and he's 83 now.Do look into immunotherapy too please.I know your situation is different but I like open communication and options. Best wishes get well.And fellas get your buttholes to the docs and get examined.Big babies....
 
Last week I met with prostrate specialist to determine eligibility for a prostrate procedure called a euro-lift. Then what the dr did was insert a camera through penis opening to view prostrate, For the next week until present day I've had difficulty urinating, burning sensation, getting up multiple times at night having to urinate. The Dr said I have a weak bladder his terminology was a floppy bladder, had no idea about this prior to appointment. This may be reason my urinary stream is so weak.
Surgery is scheduled for October 22.


Hey friend, you will be okay! Both my dad and my grandfather got prostate cancer and it was easy breezy to get the surgery to get rid of it and no complications since. Praying for you. You got this 💯
 
Top