European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pregablin

mufc1999

Greenlighter
Anyone used this in the past? Was prescribed and its so easy to misuse.

Get a buzz for a few hours, my tolerance is dying now Im on maybe over 1000mg.

This house is like a chemist though, Pregabalin, Tramadol, Codeine, Diazepam

😖

I used it a lot some years ago when I was sober for a phase but had to host drunk fuckers.

I would take 250mg for a buzz and to remove the alcohol craving.

I didn't go above that dose as I had some issues with using abundances of GBL previously and didn't want a relapse

yes I use it - it can give you a good buzz for a time, but the downside (or maybe upside?) is the rapid onset of tolerance.

If you use Preg one day you may have to double the dose the next day to get the same effect. I've abused it and gone up to doses I don't even want to talk about. And sometimes get no effect even if I haven't taken any for weeks. It's a strange drug

Yep, like FC says above you gain tolerance fast to pregabalin. Once you’re physically addicted to it it’s a total bitch to withdraw from. It’s honestly something I would only recommend using once in a while. 300mg is plenty to someone with no tolerance. I’d take 150mg at start and see how I got on then the other 150mg later.

Do not mix with alcohol!

I prefer gabapentin, it just takes some effort to make it work.

FTR I read that it depletes magnesium, so I went from needing 4-6 (even if I hadn't had it im a while) to needing 2-3, by supplementing chelated magnesium.

Been addicted to this awful drug on and of . Just withdrawn of it a great drug for heroin withdrawl makes it feel like just a cold no anxiety and you sleep but the downside for addicts is it easy to jump to it that what happened to me . Tolerance goes up so quick by the end i was upto 5000mg and for a few days 7000 mg always taper this drug i jumped of at 300 mg and got a bad withdrawl . The wd lasts about 7 days and stays the same for about 6 days unlike heroin which after 4 days drops in intensity

Well, if mixing with alcohol expect to end up a dribbling mess who wakes up realising you’ve urinated on yourself.

I've ended up a dribbling mess many a time, but I pride myself on never having lost control of my bladder...

FTR I read that it depletes magnesium, so I went from needing 4-6 (even if I hadn't had it im a while) to needing 2-3, by supplementing chelated magnesium.
Yeah actually, I prefer it myself. I become super motivated on pregabalin but even moreso on gabapentin. The big side effect of it though that kills me is the weight gain.

FTR I read that it depletes magnesium, so I went from needing 4-6 (even if I hadn't had it im a while) to needing 2-3, b

does it? I might get some Magnesium supplements. Having an empty stomach is also supposed to make Preg work better

as far as dosage goes, even the first time I ever tried Preg 300mg did nothing, I had to quite a bit higher to get higher, so it probably effects people differently

What do you mean that Gapapentin takes some effort to work?

Last edited:
I tried to shag my pal in the park on these he gave me two an we were drinking...maybe (probably, definitely) I have problems. Lol!!

Yeah actually, I prefer it myself. I become super motivated on pregabalin but even moreso on gabapentin. The big side effect of it though that kills me is the weight gain.

Do these Gabapentin's look legit? They're Noumed Gabapentin yellow capsules with 'MG 300' written on them. I've sent a sample to Wedinos but I just wanted to guage initial thoughts

Do Gapapentins have cross-tolerance with Pregabalin? I think my tolerance to Preg is pretty high

Do these Gabapentin's look legit? They're Noumed Gabapentin yellow capsules with 'MG 300' written on them. I've sent a sample to Wedinos but I just wanted to guage initial thoughts

Do Gapapentins have cross-tolerance with Pregabalin? I think my tolerance to Preg is pretty high
Yeah if you’ve high tolerance to pregabalin then you’ll not feel much from gabapentin.

I can honestly not tell you if they are legit. You need to wait and see what they come back as from wedinos. It’s not a brand I’m familiar with tbh.

thanks. By the time Wedinos publishes the results my tolerance to Preg should have gone down and I'll see how the Gabas compare

thanks. By the time Wedinos publishes the results my tolerance to Preg should have gone down and I'll see how the Gabas compare
They are churning out results at moment so shouldn’t be a long wait.

I wouldn’t just stop the pregabalin cold turkey. You’d be better to taper down.

They are churning out results at moment so shouldn’t be a long wait.

I wouldn’t just stop the pregabalin cold turkey. You’d be better to taper down.

no need for me to taper, I haven't had withdrawal symptoms from Preg. I don't use it every day, mainly becauase the tolerance build-up is so rapid taking it daily is pointless!

no need for me to taper, I haven't had withdrawal symptoms from Preg. I don't use it every day, mainly becauase the tolerance build-up is so rapid taking it daily is pointless!
That’s good because withdrawal from it is absolutely horrid! ^shudder^