• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Pregabalin

Jungo871

Bluelighter
I have a tolerance to pregabalin, so took a high dose roughly 2700mg -3100mg. I have read it can be neurotoxicity, grand mal sezuires and breakdown of muscle with renal damage. Don't do this all the time, so should I be OK?

I have a tolerance to pregabalin, so took a high dose roughly 2700mg -3100mg. I have read it can be neurotoxicity, grand mal sezuires and breakdown of muscle with renal damage. Don't do this all the time, so should I be OK?
Yeah but don't play with your luck. That is a ridiculous amount of pregabalin, doses over a gram make no difference tbh. It's not like you get higher, less is more when it comes to must drugs.

2700mg -3100mg.
should I be OK?
I would imagine yes but as stated:
Yeah but don't play with your luck.
How much can we take individually? My thoughts are we do not know until we hit that limit and fade.
I wouldnt reccomend the doses stated. Nothing good can come from it ultimately. Is there a particular need to dose pregab and at such quantity? Just asking cause I can see a rough road ahead if this is going to go on for a while. Opinion: Get a grip on this before it gets a grip on you. lol ;)
This doesnt suprise me for some reason. :ROFLMAO: Was it noice? lolII couldnt imagine. At around 800-900mg I turn into weekend at bernies. 🤪

Hey. I am not trying to lead anyones life as I can barely juggle my own. I know the tolerance build with this but if we can get enough substances to cycle through to keep from building such a tolerance maybe this can help...? Like one day I dose phenibut. Next day some pregabalin. Next nothing but kratom. Kratom is a daily routine with me so its always kratom and most days weed as well. Been doing this for a few years and have not noticed and increase in tolerance. I even dropped phenibut dosage as it seems a little less gets me where I wanna be these days.
I know its hard as fuck to find three or four drugs/substances we can live with sustainably (and function) without having to dose more on the regular. Of course we arent talking about getting wasted. Like a maintenence plan. Fuck just thinking on this makes me wonder how in the hell did I get out of that loop. There are many factors but I am SO grateful to have had a chance to experience some life before it was too late.
Sorry for the wall.
Best wishes all
Peace

I would imagine yes but as stated:

How much can we take individually? My thoughts are we do not know until we hit that limit and fade.
I wouldnt reccomend the doses stated. Nothing good can come from it ultimately. Is there a particular need to dose pregab and at such quantity? Just asking cause I can see a rough road ahead if this is going to go on for a while. Opinion: Get a grip on this before it gets a grip on you. lol ;)

This doesnt suprise me for some reason. :ROFLMAO: Was it noice? lolII couldnt imagine. At around 800-900mg I turn into weekend at bernies. 🤪

Hey. I am not trying to lead anyones life as I can barely juggle my own. I know the tolerance build with this but if we can get enough substances to cycle through to keep from building such a tolerance maybe this can help...? Like one day I dose phenibut. Next day some pregabalin. Next nothing but kratom. Kratom is a daily routine with me so its always kratom and most days weed as well. Been doing this for a few years and have not noticed and increase in tolerance. I even dropped phenibut dosage as it seems a little less gets me where I wanna be these days.
I know its hard as fuck to find three or four drugs/substances we can live with sustainably (and function) without having to dose more on the regular. Of course we arent talking about getting wasted. Like a maintenence plan. Fuck just thinking on this makes me wonder how in the hell did I get out of that loop. There are many factors but I am SO grateful to have had a chance to experience some life before it was too late.
Sorry for the wall.
Best wishes all
Peace
far from a wall and very much appreciated

Thank for replies guys, chasing a high that isn't there isn't worth it. A month ago or longer 900mg had me feeling dissociation, drunk, stimulated and in a great mood,. I waited a month took 600mg and got nothing. I have 4x 300mg straps left, think I'll take 300mg a day as a maintenance dose as someone stated. I was taking low doses of phenibut for 4 or 5 days in a row. Hopefully that will help. Kratom is a miracle drug for me, think ill stick to that.

Not sure where ya are on yer journey, but feel you know about the issues that can arise from phenibut abuse. Same as every damn thing else even oxygen. Ha!
Kratom is a miracle drug for me
I feel the same. This is also one of the many factors that helped me see a ray of light. I also wanted to clarify that my kratom dose did rise from maybe 3g a day to 10-12g a day after around 4 years. I stated earlier that tolerance stayed relatively the same but was referring to the gabapentinoids.
Ive read a lot of "perma-tolerance" from these gabapentinoids but after several "Bernies" I can still feel that 100mg. Maybe since creating distance with several substances I have become more sensitive to "stuff". Not sure just feeling like a freak cause no one gets high but me. :p
If ya can maintain on a semi-stable balance of sorts I say hells yeah. Maybe moderation is the key after all.... (hated that saying as a kid what the fuck do they know - old farts)
neurotoxicity, grand mal sezuires and breakdown of muscle with renal damage.
Holy shit ya know imma be lookin this up. Docs never mentioned this. lol Thanks for the prod.
appreciated
You certainly are, dear. :group hug:
im humbled again

That is a gargantuan dose,what is the dose you usually take? Pregabalin certainly produces very strong tolerance, but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone taking THAT high of a dose.

Pregabalin produces tremors, almost like mini seizures, even at 600mg-750mg for me, where I twitch uncontrollably. One time I twitched so hard I fell over. I can only imagine how much worse it might get at such a high dose.

Pregabalin is an amazing drug, but it's best used only occasionally. It takes a full week after a single dose for my tolerance to go back down again... if I take the same dose again before a week is up, it will be much weaker than the first dose. And I tend to take 600mg, it's my favorite dose. But I only ever get a chance to take pregabalin occasionally.

Not sure where ya are on yer journey, but feel you know about the issues that can arise from phenibut abuse. Same as every damn thing else even oxygen. Ha!

I feel the same. This is also one of the many factors that helped me see a ray of light. I also wanted to clarify that my kratom dose did rise from maybe 3g a day to 10-12g a day after around 4 years. I stated earlier that tolerance stayed relatively the same but was referring to the gabapentinoids.
Ive read a lot of "perma-tolerance" from these gabapentinoids but after several "Bernies" I can still feel that 100mg. Maybe since creating distance with several substances I have become more sensitive to "stuff". Not sure just feeling like a freak cause no one gets high but me. :p
If ya can maintain on a semi-stable balance of sorts I say hells yeah. Maybe moderation is the key after all.... (hated that saying as a kid what the fuck do they know - old farts)

Holy shit ya know imma be lookin this up. Docs never mentioned this. lol Thanks for the prod.

im humbled again

im humbled again
I seem to have double clicked reply lol sorry.

Phenibut put me I hospital last year done powder and was really ill, done probably over 8gs with tolerance down, learned my lesson, and now don't go anywhere over 1.5g maybe 2.5g, Got capsules and went on a 4 day binge. Using pregabalin to hopefully stop WD. Last time done 3 days and was ill for 10 days. Was Using zopiclone, first thing in the morning, diazepam I'm prescribed didn't touch the phenibut WD.

Need a break from all drugs, especially gabapentiods. Those things are worse than benzos, or just as bad. Got zopiclone 2x a week. Wish 300mg got me feeling good, got 4 strips of 15x 300mg left signature brand.

My medicine is kratom, never found a drug that has helped me as much as this. I don't get high, just relief and normal. Got bad stuff, then bought good stuff and never looked back. Still got loads left, I think I'll stick to that, maybe help me stay off other drugs. I have addictive prescription drugs, and this plant is way better than all of it. I wasn't mature enough to be Using it before, but now a teaspoon or two of that throughout the day has changed my life. Even cannabis isn't proper medicine, just another drug, that is addictive. I know kratom is an opioid receptor drug, but way better than any other drug I've taken. And I read that high dose pregabalin is neurotoxicity, but on high doses I think, and the drug builds up in your system, it all goes through the kidneys and can cause renal damage, even at therapeutic doses. The permatolerance might be happening to me, a months break and nothing like what I got before high as a kite and well into the next day. Kratom is all I'd want to take, and thank god 2700mg won't do anything, but doing high doses was a waste and can be dangerous. It effects everyone differently. Need a break and stick to kratom, that herb is what I've been searching for all my life

That is a gargantuan dose,what is the dose you usually take? Pregabalin certainly produces very strong tolerance, but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone taking THAT high of a dose.

Pregabalin produces tremors, almost like mini seizures, even at 600mg-750mg for me, where I twitch uncontrollably. One time I twitched so hard I fell over. I can only imagine how much worse it might get at such a high dose.

Pregabalin is an amazing drug, but it's best used only occasionally. It takes a full week after a single dose for my tolerance to go back down again... if I take the same dose again before a week is up, it will be much weaker than the first dose. And I tend to take 600mg, it's my favorite dose. But I only ever get a chance to take pregabalin occasionally.
I know, after I done it I realised how stupid I had been. I took 600mg around 2 months ago and was feeling great, stimulated, drunk, dissociation, that lasted well into next day when I woke up. Tried it again that night and felt nothing. I took it last year and got milder effects but not as strong. I heard about those twitches but never seemed to get that. I'm on diazepam so could be working against the pregabalin.

I think I need a tolerance break, I think 7-14 days to get back baseline and a month to completely get rid of tolerance. When it works its amazing, one of my favourite drugs, unfortunately effects are inconsistent, after a months break took 600mg and felt nothing, could be perma-tolerance. One thing I've noticed tonight after taking that stupid dose is as I'm typing this, my vision is very blurry. Kratom is like a medicine for me, think I'll stop pregabalin for a week or 2, just take kratom. Phenibut as well, got some lying around but the WD off that after 3 days use is really bad, had to take a zopiclone in mornings just to feel less anxious and then the electric type shocks still went on for 10 days

I took Pregabalin 50mg's. I needed help. I took more this morning again 50mg's. They are capsules maybe time released. I have some pain it's starting up. I can try to sleep from the Pregabalin. But I don't know if it is helping. I will check on the time release capsule maybe it is. I am also very thankful that I had 4mg's of prednisone to take and now I don't have any left. I don't know if the PREGABALIN is helping or if I am just really really sick. I couldn't think without it yesterday and could barely walk. So it must be helping. But I still feel really bad and I feel like I need help. I can go to the emergency room BUT tomorrow I get my cast off and will check in with a doctor. Somebody fuckin help. Sorry for my little micro outburst.
BUT I have to get up. :(

I haven't taken Pregabalin before. It feels all psycho. Or is it just me. I have to get up and take care of things that have to be done.. So if I make it until 5 p.m. I should at least got everything done okay. I hope Pregbalin is good, not bad !!

on no wait. just need to get up in do things. too tired and depressed. so the Pregabalin lifted me up on to the floor. I have to walk now. Bye.
i am planning on kicking back on some more tonight. i can barely walk anymore anyway. :(

i gotta get up tomorrow please wake me up. my cast has to be cut . off.
i'm f'd.

GoFJCVV.png

Normally i van take around 75mg of pregabalin, more is Too much. So the last Time i took 15mg or so, almost didnt feel it and stareted drinling wine. I became super drunk very fast. It was nice but also got a good headache the next day, more than the wine would be capable of.

I like to take 1-2 grams at a time. A psychiatrist who, inexplicably hated drugs switched my pregabalin 150mg tid I had been on for years and switches it to Gabapentin 600mg qid, which was less effective and more expensive because GoodRX does not cover that strength ( the only Gabapentin tablets they make)

Still, you gotta be careful, it is easy to just keep redoing

Good luck all