• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids pregabalin

Hezman94

Bluelighter
had to move my dosing regime to 3x a day 200mg the doctors wont hiher it anymore been on max dose seven years surely they can and it leasd me getting an addiction to gabapentin i have to make sure i got atleast 600mg a day which doctor sais he will give me baclofen which shud help me cutt down and my ropinirole is at 1mg. i am on quetiapine and get rls naturally.
anyway i dan amke it last longer plus my mood isnt as good as when i take 400 i wish i could take 400 twice a day as whewn ive had some of street it did job. i dont like taking more than 800mg in one go people r stuopid i know people who take ten in one go she recently had a stroke art 25 years old.

Pregabalin promises diminishing returns ime. Higher doses just poop out sooner and it doesn't seem to be all that effective even when dramatically increasing dosage. I get a bit of pain relief and anxiety reduction from 2 x 150mg a day, actually found that higher doses (+600mg) lead to a huge increase in anxiety, especially in the morning. This drug is really difficult to withdraw from for me, worse than benzos and opiates even. Seems to be different for everyone but if you are considering increasing your dose, it's worth considering the consequences.