• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pregabalin question

Whitehuey

Greenlighter
I just wanted to know how to get maximum effect out of it. I have approx 1 gram of it in the form of 50 mg capsules left and will have to take it all at once to feel anything being that I i had a 3 day from Sunday through Tuesday. I looked all thru the pregabalin mega thread for about 30 min and couldn't find anything. I plan on taking them after I get off work later in the day.

I'd empty the caps and dose the powder, drink something warm and eat a small meal and have some people to talk to. Pregabalin makes me super social. Smoke some weed if that's your thing.

I'd also consider taking less. Have you been taking it for 3 days, or have you had 3 days off?

I ve had 2 days off now I took it for 3 days prior to that. And thanks for the advice I'll try that and I wish I could find some weed lol it's been dry in my area for a few days havent been able to find anything

I take Gabapentin...identical to Lyrica.
if its your first rodeo they will probably make you drowsy...weed with them will help produce a 'high' ..as you continue to take them you'll get used to the sleepiness. and they'll actually give you a mood lift and less anxiety.

overall a nice medication to have. used them extensivlly coming off a horrid benzo addiction.

stay safe

Yeah I have experience with gabapentin a friend of mine used to get a bunch of em from a neighbor to help with his wd symptoms when he was trying to come off of methadone and he would give me a few and I liked them a good bit but thanks for the responses

Take Works a cap an hour staggered. W.orks a lot better in my opinion. I get them prescribed.

Take Works a cap an hour staggered. Works a lot better in my opinion. I get them prescribed.

Stupid computer. You will get more out of it by staggering your dose. Just like gabapentin, your body only takes so much up at a time. I staggered all last night and the relief was much better. You can do the snack thing and stuff, but take one cap every 45 minutes to an hour. Just a suggestion. Sorry for the multiple posts.