• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pregabalin / Lyrica

i have the opportunity to get some pregabs so i might as well, might help with the brutal insomnia that's been making me suicidal recently. i haven't had them since i was using, and only had diverted scripts so they were def legit and dosed as stated.

my mate is getting these off the darkweb, the options are Sandoz, Signature, or UK Pharma (dunno if that's a brand or just meaning some UK company...). there is a significant price difference. anyone got any experience with pregabs from any of these? she is usually quite good in choosing vendors etc for making sure things are what they say they are but i know some brands are hit and miss.
Signiture 300 i had few thousand they legit from India

I've done this a few times now, been through benzo WD, so not sure about tolerance.

900 wiped me out and turned me into a dribbling wreck.

450 has me buzzing, but just not enough. If I snort another 150mg will it hit me quickly?

I'll do 600mg next time, might be the sweet spot.

I've read through this whole threat but still not really got the answer I was looking for.

First time I tried it 400mg had me feeling like I was 21 again, the muscle relaxation, felt happy go lucky and like my mobility/agility was so good.

I've tried 300mg a couple of times now but didn't get the same feeling. And I only have 300mg capsules, which I suspect 600mg would have be too noticeably fucked up.

^rip a small square of paper towel. pull apart the 2ply so that you have a thin piece of paper towel. open the second capsule. pour out one third. ball it up and swallow.

I've done this a few times now, been through benzo WD, so not sure about tolerance.

900 wiped me out and turned me into a dribbling wreck.

450 has me buzzing, but just not enough. If I snort another 150mg will it hit me quickly?

I'll do 600mg next time, might be the sweet spot.

I just recently discovered Pregblin/Lyrica and fell in love with it's effects instantly. It's like valium without sending me mad and looking for other drugs after.

I find 300mg doesn't quite get me where i want to be.

450mg first thing in the morning parachuted, is like feels good, and if I don't eat for a while i do have notable effects.

600mg first thing (like I had this morning) is enough to give you all the pain relief and energy of 1000 men.

900mg, i think would be too much first thing in the morning. However I went to make up 2 x 450mg doses inside rizlas for tonight and tomorrow morning, trying to ration the rest of my stash. And guess what? I've taken both them parachutes down with hot coffee.

I have noticed it's like the redose is never as strong as the initial dose, and you are definitely better having it before food.