• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pregabalin / Lyrica

no need to be embarrassed - we've all done humiliating or foolish things revolving around drugs...

I've found that the head-rush from N20 is so brief - lasting about 10-15 seconds that they barely seemed worth it. What did you use to inhale the chargers with? I bought some whipped cream dispensers and would fill each with 3 or 4 chargers, then suck - what was good about them is that you could control the amount and flow rate using the handle. The downside is that it takes a while to fill them up with N20.

And after a few uses N20 makes me feel more giddy then euphoric anyway, so I just kind of stopped using them. Last I heard, the UK govt was planning to drop the inevitable banhammer on them anyway... mainly cause all the kids were littering the parks with used chargers o_O

I also used the whipped cream dispensers (plural since I burned through a few), doing the same multi-cartridge thing you describe. God how I would've loved to have a tank, though I might not have much of a sense of touch left at this point....

Certain US cities have "nitrous mafias" that mange to assert control over the tanks and dominate the N02-balloon concession turf at hippie festivals. Speaking of which (and who I'm replying to), I ought to commend you on your good choice of name -- I'm a huge Love/Arthur Lee fan myself. :cool:

The guy I got mine from is selling that many that he's stopped selling some of the other little treats he used to. Personally I only use them to mitigate opioid symptoms but the people who are buying them from him don't even use H. Some of them are taking a tray at a time (14 x 300mgs). Obviously they have no idea what it is they're taking nor the potential damage they can do to themselves. I couldnt believe it when one guy bought 4 trays one day and began popping them into his mouth straight from the blisters on the tray. They feel awful - I can't see why anyone would want that dirty, dizzy high they give you.

The guy I got mine from is selling that many that he's stopped selling some of the other little treats he used to. Personally I only use them to mitigate opioid symptoms but the people who are buying them from him don't even use H. Some of them are taking a tray at a time (14 x 300mgs). Obviously they have no idea what it is they're taking nor the potential damage they can do to themselves. I couldnt believe it when one guy bought 4 trays one day and began popping them into his mouth straight from the blisters on the tray. They feel awful - I can't see why anyone would want that dirty, dizzy high they give you.
I first took them to help herion wds and mate they the best but i swapped addictions at its height i would wake up and have 15 300 mg indian pregabs and now down to 1 300 mg . I would take up to 60 300 mg at the worse during one wd.

Spme people dont get a wd on them unfortunatly i did and for me a pregab wd is worse then heroin and pod . You are in mental hell you feel like you not connected to your body your cold and the worse thing it stays the same level for 6 days no get to day 3 this the worse day then it starts getting better no it stays the same . The only good thing after day 7 for me the fog just lifts and im back to normal no paws like heroin and pod nothing .

personally I like the high from Pregabalin, but it probably compares poorly to opiates I would imagine. Unfortunately I have to take a lot to experience the buzz

is that true? If so I might try caffeine pills with Preg next time

I first took them to help herion wds and mate they the best but i swapped addictions at its height i would wake up and have 15 300 mg indian pregabs and now down to 1 300 mg . I would take up to 60 300 mg at the worse during one wd.

Spme people dont get a wd on them unfortunatly i did and for me a pregab wd is worse then heroin and pod . You are in mental hell you feel like you not connected to your body your cold and the worse thing it stays the same level for 6 days no get to day 3 this the worse day then it starts getting better no it stays the same . The only good thing after day 7 for me the fog just lifts and im back to normal no paws like heroin and pod nothing .

what do you mean by 'pod'? Are you talking poppy pods?

is that true? If so I might try caffeine pills with Preg next time

what do you mean by 'pod'? Are you talking poppy pods?
Yea poppy pods which for me was a long long wd much worse then heroin 22 days and my legs and back still made me cry at night in pain

I hear white grafefruit also drink coke regular it tastes good and makes iut feel more intense

Grapefruit seems to be touted as a potentiater to lots of drugs... not sure about cola

I do think having an empty stomach helps. I'm also trying Preg capsules sublingually - dissolving them under my tongue, but obviously it takes longer than swallowing them.

Grapefruit seems to be touted as a potentiater to lots of drugs... not sure about cola

I do think having an empty stomach helps. I'm also trying Preg capsules sublingually - dissolving them under my tongue, but obviously it takes longer than swallowing them.
100 per c ent on empty stomach alweays on empty stomach or 3 hours or more after eating if dosing more then once. I would go to the extent of puking up when taking my gabs after morning doses because empty stomach makes all the differance . I actually lost weight even though they give you massive munchies if it was a choice of empty stomach and better buzz or full stomach less of a buzz i would choose empty stomach bad i know but the buzz came first

Try getting a good buzz going and chugg a cold can of coke swear it makes it better thought it was just me but read on the pregab megathread here that dark sodas do give a better buzz could just be the caffeine

Try getting a good buzz going and chugg a cold can of coke swear it makes it better thought it was just me but read on the pregab megathread here that dark sodas do give a better buzz could just be the caffeine

I'm a bit of a coke (cola, not the powder) fiend - but I'm trying to cut down becuase of the high sugar content. Will try Preg with caffeine pills next time.

As for cold water - that's what I use to swallow them with

I'm a bit of a coke (cola, not the powder) fiend - but I'm trying to cut down becuase of the high sugar content. Will try Preg with caffeine pills next time.

As for cold water - that's what I use to swallow them with
Good because i love coke aswell at my height on pregabs i was drinking a 12 pack of coke a day swallow them like i said on other thread the buzz is better and lasts a lot better dont get hooked my brother never go into the third day or you have a shit comedown and tolerance goes through the roof

It's something to do with the taste and that sort of energetic buzz you get going on in your throat. Drinking cold water just sort of... synergises, very temporarily.

I'm not sure if fizzy coke synergises more permanently, but people do reccomend it with gabapentin... but that's just a nightmare for metabolism, god knows what's going on beyong the inhibator or whatever, or how that interacts, other than with fat, etc . May be the same for pregabalin, not sure. I do feel like fat brings it out after an hour or two, but I couldn't say for certain. I'm more experienced with gabapentin really, though they do feel identical to me, other than onset.

Good because i love coke aswell at my height on pregabs i was drinking a 12 pack of coke a day swallow them like i said on other thread the buzz is better and lasts a lot better dont get hooked my brother never go into the third day or you have a shit comedown and tolerance goes through the roof

yeah don't tell me about tolerance with Pregablin! :oops: - I discussed my experience in the other Pregabalin thread below:

It's something to do with the taste and that sort of energetic buzz you get going on in your throat. Drinking cold water just sort of... synergises, very temporarily.

I'm not sure if fizzy coke synergises more permanently, but people do reccomend it with gabapentin... but that's just a nightmare for metabolism, god knows what's going on beyong the inhibator or whatever, or how that interacts, other than with fat, etc . May be the same for pregabalin, not sure. I do feel like fat brings it out after an hour or two, but I couldn't say for certain. I'm more experienced with gabapentin really, though they do feel identical to me, other than onset.

how much Preg do you need to feel the buzz? And do you have to abstain for a time?